Sucker Punch costume thread

With the strong following of such awesome and talented costume peeps, Cult status is inevitable.

Congrats on the award, Steampunk Steve...your mech is an impressive costume!

Last edited:
so i wore my costume out for the first time to my friends halloween party, loved every minute of being Babydoll :D x

8819-happy-halloween-2011.jpg

Last edited:
As promised some teaser pics of our group from London Expo. From left to right, Babydoll: Glassfox, Wiseman: Me, Sweet Pea: Athora, Rocket: Chloe

389771_10150907206455085_632835084_21908462_1378021046_n.jpg

Here's a pic I took that is in the process of being photoshopped. It's based on the orc courtyard scene, and the girls nailed it :cool

302253_10150441739845081_567675080_10578782_1524531769_n.jpg

More soon

Paul

Hi All,

I am new to this site but I wanted to thank everyone here for all your help and wonderful attention to detail. I dressed up as baby doll for halloween. I wanted to post this to share with you. Again, thanks for all the help!

IMG_2357.JPG

As promised some teaser pics of our group from London Expo. From left to right, Babydoll: Glassfox, Wiseman: Me, Sweet Pea: Athora, Rocket: Chloe

Here's a pic I took that is in the process of being photoshopped. It's based on the orc courtyard scene, and the girls nailed it :cool

More soon

Paul

Very, very cool, everyone. Wish I could have been there to menace you all.

Parks

Hey guys, just to add to Steampunk Steve's post about the Mech Bunny he revealed at Melbourne Armageddon Expo a couple of weeks back, which he won best in show for and caused the crowd to gasp and go nuts when the canopy was opened to reveal a tiny Amber driving inside.

Here's a pic I took of the group...
suckerpunch_geddon2011.jpg

My best mate and fellow RPF member Cali is also seen here as Blondie! :D

Crowds of people would gather and then make way in the main hall as Steve made his way around the con in his mech (yes he can move in it).

But there are plenty of much better pics of the group and the cosplay comp all over Facebook if you know where to look.

Hi All,

I am new to this site but I wanted to thank everyone here for all your help and wonderful attention to detail. I dressed up as baby doll for halloween. I wanted to post this to share with you. Again, thanks for all the help!

IMG_2357.JPG

Looks great, just be carefull though because your holding the sword backwards in this picture. The sharp edge should always face away from your body, so it should be facing up here.

Hi everyone,

Costume is not totally done but I wanted to post a picture of it anyway!

Still have to close the front with hook and eyes like on a corset and add the rhinestones along the bottom of the top. Also need to shorten the tie and line the top of the fishnets with the fabric I used for the outfit.

I'll probably end up redoing the skirt to look more screen accurate- mine has too many rhinestones on it :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back