Sucker Punch costume thread

Best I could find.

lightemup.jpg

Great shot. I have that but it is very small. Well, doesn't appear to be any zippers on the inside of the leg.

Thanks for that shot.
Steve

Zbrushcentral has a thread with some images posted by one of the modelers who worked on the statues.

The pictures posted there show a great deal of detail, that can really help if you're looking at making accurate costumes...

Zbrushcentral has a thread with some images posted by one of the modelers who worked on the statues.

The pictures posted there show a great deal of detail, that can really help if you're looking at making accurate costumes...

unfortunately it looks like all the images except the Sweet Pea ones in the very first post have been deleted. on pages 2, 3 and 5:
[Moderator's Note: Images removed at studio's request.]

Here is how it turned out. Ran out of time but I need to fit the jacket more. it is way to wide at the bottom.

IMG_0441.jpg

you did a very nice job. :) though the photos of her puttering around in the kitchen, like she's not wearing that costume, made me laugh so hard. Domestic Amber is funny. :lol

Every time I watch the trailer, I want to make a costume from this movie even more.

Problem being, its an entourage costume and I don't know anyone else doing it... and I don't know who I could pull off! :p

Does anyone know of a military cap pattern for Ambers hat?? I'd like to make the hat from scratch so it matches the same fabric as the rest of the costume when I eventually make it.

also for anyone who is thinking about making the amber costume from scratch instead of buying a flight suit I found this website that sells fabric that skydiving suits are made from and it seems to come in a wide range of colors. Thoughts?

Supplex Nylon Fabrics

Hi! Nice to meet everyone. I found this by Googling, and I'm really excited to have found it. I'm making both a Babydoll costume and a Blondie costume from scratch. I went out and bought materials for the Babydoll costume the day after the official trailer came out, and I've just started to work on it. I'll do Blondie next. I really love Sweet Pea's outfit, but I decided to do the ones with more, er . . . coverage.

Does anyone have any idea what the back of Blondie's main outfit looks like? Any pictures?

Also, I'd love to take some commissions if anyone needs costume help, for Suckerpunch or anything else. :)

And who's going to which Con? I'd be interested in joining a team.

I am thinking about Giant Pink Bunny Bot, but to do that you have to have some girls that look good with very little on, are willing to go out in public like that and then get to geather....Well I make Giant Robots....

Are there any other guys wanting to do the "nazi" troops? I'm thinking about doing the full size costume that they had on display which I'm guessing is the commanding officer since it's different from the small statue that was with the 4 girls. I have pix of both costumes.

- Jeff

I'm planning on making a nazi zombie gas mask soldier costume with glowing red eyes. I might just attempt one of the giant samurai too!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back