Stormtrooper blaster display advice.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

_Lee_

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently purchase a resin Stormtrooper blaster and would like to display it in the best way possible.Does anyone have any ideas of where i could get a custom stand,or even dimensions to build one?

Thanks

Lee

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wuher da brewer

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can use plexiglass/acrylic to cut stands and mount it on a display board. Cut a sqare out of the front stand to accomodate the stock. Cut a semi-circle out of the back stand to accomodate the barrel. You may also have to allow for a small square cut out for the stock clip in the middle of the semicircle. You could also make them out of wood or pvc/plastic tubing but then you'd have to paint it.

The link in my signature will lead you to some tutorials for making them.

_Lee_

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by wuher da brewer@Mar 21 2006, 11:52 PM
You can use plexiglass/acrylic to cut stands and mount it on a display board.  Cut a sqare out of the front stand to accomodate the stock.  Cut a semi-circle out of the back stand to accomodate the barrel.  You may also have to allow for a small square cut out for the stock clip in the middle of the semicircle.  You could also make them out of wood or pvc/plastic tubing but then you'd have to paint it.

The link in my signature will lead you to some tutorials for making them.
[snapback]1210510[/snapback]​
Thanks Wuher :)

Jimbo890

Here is one I did for one of my blasters:

Its made from scrap lumber, a dowel rod, some screws, and a few odd pieces.