Starship Troopers: Invasion

LIVE FOREVER APES!!!

This is awesome . I can't wait.

I've been searching for a long time. Could nv get my hands on a large model of the rodger young

I absolutely love the novel and thought the first movie was pretty good for what it was. I'm really looking forward to this one, though. The moment I saw the armor, I had a squee moment!

It looked good. The first 10 minutes had more story than the original movie. I might have to give this a watch, if just to find out if that jump at the end works.

Last edited:
Yeah totally. The main battle armor wasn't quite what I'd imagine Heinleins troopers to be (I think Starcraft got it right) but it was awesome nonetheless. Same with the heavy armor. It was definitely a great starship troopers film with some dashes of anime in it.

Looks cool.. I never understood the point of armor though.. even in the originals, it didnt provide any penetration protection, and acid ate through it, and was more or less completely useless..

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back