Stargate movie Ra mask now with glowing eyes

Cast the eyes separately - making them hollow - and then hold them in place in the mold when cold-casting the rest - would that be an option?

I never noticed his eyes lit up in the movie. I always assumed they were just gold.

Cast the eyes separately - making them hollow - and then hold them in place in the mold when cold-casting the rest - would that be an option?

I never noticed his eyes lit up in the movie. I always assumed they were just gold.

there are very shiny at the least, but the glowing eyes look very cool!

Re: Stargate movie Ra mask on spaceship panel base

I did manage to creep out to my workshop today to work on the glowing eye version. I didn't have time to add all the patina to the mask yet, I wanted to make sure my idea worked first. I think it came out pretty well but I only had car paint Aerosols to use so I think by using my airbrush next time I can make the eyes even brighter:cool

Did I understand this right? Are the eyes Glow In The Dark paint?

looks great!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420166984934.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420166984934.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 134
I'm very excited to get mine, but I can't decide which colour scheme combination I want!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420167129006.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420167129006.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 98
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back