Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

I think the MEAT of this story is going to be the 2nd and 3rd act... Although I anticipate a roller coaster ride of awesomeness throughout.

Well, if people take enough guesses some of them must be true: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31548370

....More exciting in that article was that Belfast's Colin Davidson (painter) also got honoured,....(with award beside Miss Fisher)

_81126482_81125780.jpg

Well done mate
J

You would be surprised what a chick magnet that costume is.
Then again A.D plays for the other side.:facepalm

If you are implying that he is gay, are you sure about that, or just assuming? Because Wikipedia says "Daniels married Christine Savage on 9 May 2014.[7] He has a son from a previous relationship."

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know how I am going to make it until December. Can't wait to see which rumors actually pan out...if any, although I am betting the Solo rumor will likely happen.
It's just a question on who will be the cause of his death. One rumor I absolutely do not buy into would be only having Luke appear at the end of the first film. No way.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back