Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Whoa!!
Wonder if there will be a cameo of the Moldy Crow and the Arc Hammer launch station.

Not the cool Dark Troopers, just black Stormtroopers (aka the Shadow Stormtroopers).

In between your fecal smearing, read this from KK herself.... ;)

She can say that, but so far it looks like they were scared to stray too far from the OT formula because of the Prequels. As for how things look, like BB-8 hooking into the Imperial computer, that kind of stuff should look similar because I imagine the Empire's facilities would all follow a similar layout and look. Other things like Luke being a solitary Jedi (and not doing his job...) and the other things mentioned mirror ANH a lot. I'll wait to see, because it may just look that way because of what they chose to release.

Not the cool Dark Troopers, just black Stormtroopers (aka the Shadow Stormtroopers).

She can say that, but so far it looks like they were scared to stray too far from the OT formula because of the Prequels. As for how things look, like BB-8 hooking into the Imperial computer, that kind of stuff should look similar because I imagine the Empire's facilities would all follow a similar layout and look. Other things like Luke being a solitary Jedi (and not doing his job...) and the other things mentioned mirror ANH a lot. I'll wait to see, because it may just look that way because of what they chose to release.

seriously Jason? Just read the story synopsis.

Love the look of this fella.Could be straight outta the Cantina which for me just feels like Star Wars. New character but same beloved look. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 100
The yellow visors on the resistance fighters look cheap and quick. The previous made rebel pilots action figures clear orange visors were very cool and well thought out with the pink visor y wing pilot being the best

You have seen the OT helmets haven't you. Especially look at the ANH Stunt Stormtroopers. I believe the lenses you speak of are the same quality of the X-wing/Y-wing helmets etc. but it's the bright yellow color that is changing your perception.

Ben

He's talking about the toys, Giz. :p

I'll point out what Hasbro has been saying for over a year -- the standard 3 3/4" action figure line has been simplified for play value -- fewer points of articulation, lower detailing, suitable for taking out of the package and making them fight each other. The Black Series -- all scales -- are the ones getting all the detail and articulation. So that means the basic pilot figures will have the helmets molded as part of the figure, rather than separate, more often than not, and without a separate piece of clear plastic for the visor. If they do a Black Series version of the character, bet you he'll have a separate helmet with transparent visor.

--Jonah

He's talking about the toys, Giz. :p

I'll point out what Hasbro has been saying for over a year -- the standard 3 3/4" action figure line has been simplified for play value -- fewer points of articulation, lower detailing, suitable for taking out of the package and making them fight each other. The Black Series -- all scales -- are the ones getting all the detail and articulation. So that means the basic pilot figures will have the helmets molded as part of the figure, rather than separate, more often than not, and without a separate piece of clear plastic for the visor. If they do a Black Series version of the character, bet you he'll have a separate helmet with transparent visor.

--Jonah

Oh I see that now. Yeah I agree then. I've seen the black series Poe in person and yes the helmet is separate. Sorry JBLAKE. ;)

Ben

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back