Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Puzzlewood is going to be over run with wannabe Kylo Rens next year!!! And I fore see a personal pilgrimage to the Forest of Dean. I didn't think I could get more thrilled by this film but then they add a little extra on top and I jump another 20%.

Last edited:
real crawl?

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 129
I thought it was pretty universally known it's going to be PG-13. I hope it is

Why? Do you really think everyone is going to be 'strongly cautioned' by what will be seen in this film? The rating is almost a marketing tool in and of itself to get more people in the seats, not a method of parents being cautioned about the contents of what the movie will have. Cripes, I've seen recent PG films that are way more adult in tone than a lot of PG-13 movies out there today.

Star Wars - Parents Strongly Cautioned

That just doesn't sound right.

Please be PG-13, please be PG-13, please be PG-13

Is this an irony free rating? The only cautionary thing about this film so far are it's spoilers, and having it be PG-13 would be more gimmick than an note of caution. You think Disney wanted parents to be strongly cautioned about this film when they sold tickets to it's premier date without a rating? I've not heard one single thing about this film that gives the impression we should be cautious about what kind of subject matter it will 'subject' children to.

Product leak popped up. It's either an incredibly clever diversion or a monumental ****-up by marketing. Or, perhaps a diversion disguised as a ****-up if you want to really run with it.

Yeah, already been debunked. Amazon didn't do the write-up. A third-party vendor did, and we don't know their motivations. Someone who's actually seen the puzzle's packaging has confirmed it says nothing on it about Finn's parentage.

--Jonah

Yeah, already been debunked. Amazon didn't do the write-up. A third-party vendor did, and we don't know their motivations. Someone who's actually seen the puzzle's packaging has confirmed it says nothing on it about Finn's parentage.

--Jonah

This is is good to hear. I was at a comic con today and all I kept hearing while waiting in lines was " I can't believe Finn is landos son" I figured it was novice fans just guessing and believing rumors until one of them said something about a puzzle leak or toy something like that. That's when I asked them straight out and they told me it was released that Finn has landos last name..

through out out the day a friend of mine and I were debating back and forth how each other feels about this ( at the time believing it was true) we both agreed we didn't like it and again by this happening makes the Star Wars galaxy feel small again..,

im glad this was debunked I honeslty don't know how I would feel if it were true

This is is good to hear. I was at a comic con today and all I kept hearing while waiting in lines was " I can't believe Finn is landos son" I figured it was novice fans just guessing and believing rumors until one of them said something about a puzzle leak or toy something like that. That's when I asked them straight out and they told me it was released that Finn has landos last name..

through out out the day a friend of mine and I were debating back and forth how each other feels about this ( at the time believing it was true) we both agreed we didn't like it and again by this happening makes the Star Wars galaxy feel small again..,

im glad this was debunked I honeslty don't know how I would feel if it were true

I think Finn may be Zaire Leonis's sister son or his son from Rebels. She was taken by the Empire, sounds like the Force may be in their family. Im not sure Finn is a Force sensitive, but that would be a cool connection.

I think Finn may be Zaire Leonis's sister son or his son from Rebels. She was taken by the Empire, sounds like the Force may be in their family. Im not sure Finn is a Force sensitive, but that would be a cool connection.

You have me googling all kind of names today! Lol that is a very cool idea, I forgot about his sister being taken! Good memory!,

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back