Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

I don’t necessarily find Diana Lee attractive, but I did kind of like Morgan…

It was interesting to me that they finished loading the cargo coffins pretty early. Then waited to take off. Then waited to take off some more. Then waited again. And once more for dramatic effect. And then still let one good guy on board! The logic behind Thrawn’s “tactics” is a complete joke.

Why not just write it a different way? They can’t take off until the cargo is on board because the night sisters won’t allow it. They showcase the witches have just as much control over the situation that Thrawn does. The hero’s fight their way up the tower and are running out of time. The troopers load the last coffins and at the last moment, the good guys battle on top the citadel, and only Ezra has the opportunity to get on board.

Some folks keep mentioning season 2, but isn't this series moving to a feature film next? Thought that was a done deal?
Seems setup perfectly for that.

Here's a thought...Maybe Anakin should be trying to make up lost time with...umm, you know...HIS OWN KIDS!!! But given the fact that his non- relationship to his non-padawan when he wasn't a "Master" was so strong, i can see why he chose to appear to something non-existent over them...lol. You honestly have to disconnect your brain from the OT and Prequels to make any of it work. If you treat this like its own thing within the confines of Rebels only it makes a little more sense but each time they said "Master" or "Skywalker" it was like a red flag over and over and become a huge distraction for me.

Eventually, yes.

Nothing has been confirmed a far as when the film(s) will come out. The Acolyte is the only confirmed show, but they could add some before the movies.
Filoni's film was expected to take the 2026 slot, but that was before the strikes so their release schedule may have been altered.

As for the other shows connected to Ahsoka/Filoni's movie, Skeleton Crew was originally set to release this year, but they pushed it back during the strikes. And we know Mando s4 is coming. The Acolyte is its own thing, not connected to these stories.

I suspect we'll definitely be getting a s2 of Ahsoka because there's far too many loose threads with this particular story to tie up in a big crossover film.

I don’t necessarily find Diana Lee attractive, but I did kind of like Morgan…

It was interesting to me that they finished loading the cargo coffins pretty early. Then waited to take off. Then waited to take off some more. Then waited again. And once more for dramatic effect. And then still let one good guy on board! The logic behind Thrawn’s “tactics” is a complete joke.

Why not just write it a different way? They can’t take off until the cargo is on board because the night sisters won’t allow it. They showcase the witches have just as much control over the situation that Thrawn does. The hero’s fight their way up the tower and are running out of time. The troopers load the last coffins and at the last moment, the good guys battle on top the citadel, and only Ezra has the opportunity to get on board.
Yeah but that would require some actual competence to still be at Lucasfilm, along with them hiring writers that have more than a liberal arts degree and a 12yr olds understanding of the world around them.. and based off who they seem to wanna continue to hire, we’re just never gonna get that again…

Andor was clearly a total goddamn accident of a series that was never actually intended to be or play in the way that it did in the end, and the incredibly sad and harsh reality coming from Ahsoka is that Disney is only going to hear all the goddamn seal clapping for this souless hollow shell of series that has no deeper meaning beyond “ReMeMbEr THIS??” while masquerading around as “story telling”, meaning we will most likely NEVER get another Andor again… not that this Ahsoka garbage and Andor could possibly be within the same universe..
The rules, tone, and the general maturity levels of the universes in which these two shows exist just simply Can Not be one in the same Universe. They are akin to oil and water

Sorry for the venom, and I genuinely mean no insult towards those who are able to find enjoyment and substance in Ahsoka.. Im actually happy you were able to enjoy it. It just makes me really depressed sometimes at how incredibly well written and executed SW once was, a long long time ago, and how far far away we are from that now.

Last edited:
Here's a thought...Maybe Anakin should be trying to make up lost time with...umm, you know...HIS OWN KIDS!!! But given the fact that his non- relationship to his non-padawan when he wasn't a "Master" was so strong, i can see why he chose to appear to something non-existent over them...lol. You honestly have to disconnect your brain from the OT and Prequels to make any of it work. If you treat this like its own thing within the confines of Rebels only it makes a little more sense but each time they said "Master" or "Skywalker" it was like a red flag over and over and become a huge distraction for me.
Who is to say he hasnt spent time with luke or leia? He is a ghost. If he can show up in another galaxy, hopping around his own to hiskids is a piece of cake. Why havent we seen it? There has been next to nothing post rotj of them on screen and what was was the ST who wanted nothing to do w 1-6 and to just focus on their new stuff. The only actual interaction shown was when she was nearly dead...

Plus he spent years w ahsoka. He spent a couple hours with luke trying tomkill or turn him and no time with leia. Maybe hey dont want to spend time w him?

Who is to say he hasnt spent time with luke or leia? He is a ghost. If he can show up in another galaxy, hopping around his own to hiskids is a piece of cake. Why havent we seen it? There has been next to nothing post rotj of them on screen and what was was the ST who wanted nothing to do w 1-6 and to just focus on their new stuff. The only actual interaction shown was when she was nearly dead...

Plus he spent years w ahsoka. He spent a couple hours with luke trying tomkill or turn him and no time with leia. Maybe hey dont want to spend time w him?
My comment was intended as a joke and no he did not spend years with Ahsoka because she doesn't exist and he was never a "Master" ...lol. But for the sake of argument, yeah, I guess force ghosts can do anything they want to. I was pretty much saying that i had to make up in my own mind that the whole Ahsoka/Anakin relationship was there and in that episode i thought it was done superbly but i was just laughing thinking about the way they used C3P0 and atleast the name of Leia to invoke some memberberries to milk the OT of every last drop that's left, but of course Anakins main focus in his force ghost existence is Ahsoka...lol. I just don't know how you're supposed to now take the Prequels with any credibility because the fact that Ahsoka literally doesn't fit into those movies at all is problematic to any real continuity but we've already tread on that path extensively.

i know whats coming if theres a season 2

A1.jpg

lotr1.jpg

gollum.jpg

b1.jpg

You honestly have to disconnect your brain from the OT and Prequels to make any of it work. If you treat this like its own thing within the confines of Rebels only it makes a little more sense
Yes! Without that disconnect I would not be able to watch these things. I was talking to a few friends recently about the Filoniverse and we agreed that his content is best described as "Star Warsish." Not that I don't enjoy any of his content- Mando season 1 and some of rebels/TCW.

Yeah but that would require some actual competence to still be at Lucasfilm, along with them hiring writers that have more than a liberal arts degree and a 12yr olds understanding of the world around them.. and based off who they seem to wanna continue to hire, we’re just never gonna get that again…

Andor was clearly a total goddamn accident of a series that was never actually intended to be or play in the way that it did in the end, and the incredibly sad and harsh reality coming from Ahsoka is that Disney is only going to hear all the goddamn seal clapping for this souless hollow shell of series that has no deeper meaning beyond “ReMeMbEr THIS??” while masquerading around as “story telling”, meaning we will most likely NEVER get another Andor again… not that this Ahsoka garbage and Andor could possibly be within the same universe..
The rules, tone, and the general maturity levels of the universes in which these two shows exist just simply Can Not be one in the same Universe. They are akin to oil and water

Sorry for the venom, and I genuinely mean no insult towards those who are able to find enjoyment and substance in Ahsoka.. Im actually happy you were able to enjoy it. It just makes me really depressed sometimes at how incredibly well written and executed SW once was, a long long time ago, and how far far away we are from that now.
That is the bigger issue for me. I feel like everything outside of Rogue One, Andor, and Mando season 1-2 were written by GED students.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back