Interest Star Trek The Next Generation - 'Hotel Royale' Novel

Updated cover art with the photo from the 1988 ad scan

HR Mockup 4.jpg

The color is too dark, and will be adjusted to appear brighter on the actual cover when I'm done editing the photo.

Roland is also helping me on this project and is correcting the inaccurate text font to make it look like the typeface on the original prop.

Last edited:
This is what I have so far for the title page.

Title Page.jpg

I've been reading an earlier draft of the script for reference, and it deviates quite a bit from the final episode, especially the ending.

Last edited:
This is what I have so far for the title page. I'm doing some tweaks to the intro page at the moment and will post that later tonight.

Also I'm working on the actual writing for the rest of the filler material, and doing what I can to make it less obvious that it's only filler.

View attachment 839706

I've been reading an earlier draft of the script for reference, and it deviates quite a bit from the final episode, especially the ending.

Looks awesome.

For the purpose of acquiring more interest, you should probably add the estimated cost of both versions to your post #1, so people can make up their mind easier.

I added the cost to post #1. I meant to do it last week but overlooked it. Thanks for the reminder. :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back