Interest Star Trek The Next Generation - 'Hotel Royale' Novel

raif79

This is so slick. A buddy of mine and I were randomly discussing this episode a few days ago and this pops up. I'm going to have to get one. Mark me down.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I should have this ready for the printer in 4-6 weeks. Maybe sooner if I am able to cover the costs of printing before then.

There might be three different versions of the book when I am finally done with it.

The first printing in March/April may be a very basic filler version with the intro pages I already posted, and random content after that. I do have a work-in-progress 25 page 'story' version that repeats those same pages based on the details in the episode and the original script, but I feel that it will need a lot more time and editing before that version is ready.

The full version with a complete and somewhat coherent story will not be ready for quite a while, so I have no idea when that will be ready. Intentionally bad writing might actually be just as hard as good writing.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sometimes, like with John Wick coins to coincide with the 3rd movie, there is an optimal time to deliver the prop.

But with this going back to the 90's, there's no real time limit for relevance.

I'm good with whenever it's done.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sometimes, like with John Wick coins to coincide with the 3rd movie, there is an optimal time to deliver the prop.

But with this going back to the 90's, there's no real time limit for relevance.

I'm good with whenever it's done.
Actually we're going even back to the 80s. This TNG episode was originally released in 1989. ;)