Interest Star Trek The Next Generation - 'Hotel Royale' Novel

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks! I've updated the list.

Just a quick note: I'm not keeping track of the different versions on the interest list here, because I'll be offering each for sale separately through Etsy as they become available, because it will be easier for me to keep track of everything that way.

I have several runs going at the moment, and the artwork and materials for the Biff's Matchbook sets are further along in the process, so those will take priority for the time being. I'm still working on the inside pages for the filler version of this book and will be tweaking them up until I'm ready to order the books. I have to order the books in relatively small print runs, so each printing of each version will be a differently numbered edition (First Edition, etc.) Right now, I'd estimate early-mid October at the latest for these.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Definitely interested, just not sure on which option yet. :)
I'll add you to the interest list and I'll update here when each option becomes available through Etsy.

The filler version should have just enough content to pass for a real book if you were to flip through it.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The material for the filler pages is almost complete, and Roland is currently working on the text for the cover.

I have found a really good printing/publishing company to make the books, and should have more info in the very near future.

The estimated price that I posted earlier should be very close to the final price for the filler version. It might be slightly more for the other one.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any small news on, the filler book? If not that’s perfectly all right.
The filler is mostly complete. Roland sent me a WIP photo of the cover text and it looks really good.
I'm saving up funds now to cover the printing costs, which will probably take a couple of months.