Star Trek Props: NEW ADDITIONS = NEW PHOTOS!!!

kertratz

Sr Member
Can you spot the new additions??? Enjoy!!!

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

H.jpg

I.jpg

J.jpg

K.jpg

L.jpg

M.jpg

What a superb Trek collection. You know, I am a huge Trek fan and have been for years. I own every episode/dvd boxset and I don't have one single Trek prop in my collection. :unsure

The ST III Comm is a new goodie. I got the last one from Rodd.com. Its on one of the Fed. Surplus display stands, but the plaque does say Rodd.com on it. The ST III wrist communicators came from Alex and are pictured here for the first time. The TOS tool kit and McCoy scissors are part of my secret santa gift from Nuclearsphinx. A big thank you to USS Endeav for helping me complete the autographs on my TOS PADD. The DS9 rifle is a new piece from Kev, with working and detachable scope. And lastly, the cool hero tricorders were built up by erik814u2.

Wow! What a great collection! I would have been seriously drooling if I were still a huge Trek fan.

Is that an SD Studios Cage Laser?

That's an awesome Star Trek collection. What series is the rifle from in the eighth photo?

Thats probably the most common Trek rifle. Its the round barrel rifle first seen in First Contact, but it was also used on Voyager and DS9. Its also the same style rifle as you can see in my 10th picture.

Wow! What a great collection! I would have been seriously drooling if I were still a huge Trek fan.

Is that an SD Studios Cage Laser?

Sure is, and its a beauty!

Here is another pic I wanted to share. I know I need to dust, but the prop is still beautiful!

N.jpg

Lets also give a little love to the coolest PADDs of all time!

001.jpg

Awesome collection! I particularly love the TNG trics.

Any details on that desktop viewer? That was always one of my favorite TNG props.

Any details on that desktop viewer? That was always one of my favorite TNG props.

The desktop viewer was built by Chris Kobal. I picked it up about 5 years ago. Very very overpriced, but its a beautiful piece and has been one of my favorites for a long time.

Is it weird that I still have alot of your older photos of some of this stuff saved in reference folders on one of my external HDs from back in my ASAP/PF days...? :p

Stunning collection as always, seeing your MKIIIc has got me itching to fix/rebuild mine again...it's just SO full of casting bubbles though >_<

Loving the Clear PADDs as well, I remember you were pretty much the only person on ASAP who had them when I was a regular...

...aaah....memories...

Is it weird that I still have alot of your older photos of some of this stuff saved in reference folders on one of my external HDs from back in my ASAP/PF days...? :p

Stunning collection as always, seeing your MKIIIc has got me itching to fix/rebuild mine again...it's just SO full of casting bubbles though >_<

Loving the Clear PADDs as well, I remember you were pretty much the only person on ASAP who had them when I was a regular...

...aaah....memories...

Id love to see some of those old pictures from ASAP. The clear PADDs are a new addition. They are PADDs that I have wanted since I first saw them in the Voyager episode Life-Line. You know what they say; If you want it done right, do it yourself. So I did! They are also available for sale if you check my threads in the Junkyard.

Beautiful collection!

Any leads on where I could pick up a desktop monitor or Geordi's red PADD? Send me a PM if that's easier. ;)

Sean

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back