Star Trek Props: NEW ADDITIONS = NEW PHOTOS!!!

nope, theres one more! Michael Williams - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki

like I said, 4 lights! =D

Thats not Picard... I asked for the character Picard, not Patrick.

Here are a few more, since we already OT. If you get all of these I have a prize for you. If you can reference all the answers ill give you a bonus prize.

1, How many times do we see Picard reading a book?

2, How many times is La Forge's VISOR knocked off?

3, How many times is Data electrocuted?

4, How many times is Worf shot?

The arrival of the DST Klingon Disruptor inspired me to take a group shot of my ever growing Klingon collection. The photos below include everything except my Franklin Mint Claw Gavel, the display boxes for the knives at the top, and an older set of mekleths and a batleth made from flat mild steel plate with faux leather wrap. I couldnt decide on my favorite picture, so here are all three that I took.

K1.jpg

K2.jpg

K3.jpg

Here is a little addendum photo of some items I forgot to include in the first group shot. Like the other knives, the Klaa and Vixis blades are removable from the sheaths and have their own display box. One of the PADDs is from Rick Sternbach, and the other is cast off a screen used one and is unique in that it has a raised heat-sink as part of the casting. The Franklin Mint claw is one of the few non-cannon items that I consider a "must have." And finally, the green plexi piece is a screen used prop from ST VI. I was told it was used in the courtroom scene, but I havent been able to place it yet.

K4.jpg

kertratz, where did you obtain your d'k tahgs? The one at the top right of your photos is especially impressive, and looks pretty darn screen accurate from what I can tell.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back