Star Trek Props: NEW ADDITIONS = NEW PHOTOS!!!

I always loved the ST phaser rifle, back in the mid 70s, a friend of mine attended a ST convention where Gene Rodddenbberry was the guest. One of the things he had was his personal blooper reel, with bloopers from WNMHGB. During one scene where Kirk is crawling with the phaser rifle, you saw it break in half. Gene Roddenberry's comment was, that is why you never saw it again, it kept breaking. :lol

David.

Finished up my Ferengi display so I figured I would share. I wish I didnt sell my old TNG Ferengi phaser, although im not sure it really goes with this display.

Ferengi.jpg

The last addition (before I dont have room to work on my desk) will be the Quarks little box of holosuite programs. The box is complete, just waiting to get filled with iso-rods.

FerengiWIP.jpg

The ST III Comm is a new goodie. I got the last one from Rodd.com. Its on one of the Fed. Surplus display stands, but the plaque does say Rodd.com on it. The ST III wrist communicators came from Alex and are pictured here for the first time. The TOS tool kit and McCoy scissors are part of my secret santa gift from Nuclearsphinx. A big thank you to USS Endeav for helping me complete the autographs on my TOS PADD. The DS9 rifle is a new piece from Kev, with working and detachable scope. And lastly, the cool hero tricorders were built up by erik814u2.

Thanks for the recognition! Hope all is well. :)

As Trek is my favourite series of all time, this collection is just mind blowing! Really really amazing stuff you have!

Makes my few bits seem like nothing compared to your collection!

new_zps54da594e.jpg

Couple new goodies. Heres the cut sheet...

Enterprise Communicator - Really cool piece. Very small. Every detail on this thing screams Klingon from the ribbing and fake hex nuts on the back to the weathering on the front. When you hold it you feel like a Klingon.

Star Trek IV Klingon Phaser - This one might not scream Klingon like the comm, but its a really cool piece. Although its not a fan favorite, I think its great. It has a metal emitter and the rocker switch works.

Enterprise Hypo - Really neat piece and much larger than I would have expected. Its actually bigger than the phaser. The liquid effect is really neat too, although there is no actual liquid and I dont know how it was done. Movie magic!

Berlinghoff Rasmussen, that you op?

*and if yall dont know who that is without googling it, or see what I did there, then turn in your trekkie cards on your way out !! =)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back