Deprecated Star Trek Movie Communicator Grills (FLM Concepts banned)

Re: Star Trek Movie Communicator Grills (Lids) - Now with Preformed Option!

I am beginning to think the mods are ignoring this just like FLM has been ignoring this.

Yrs, unfortunately so. I reported this thread twice and PMd the mod for this section after no intervention. I'm not sure why this is being ignored when members here have clearly been taken by a scammer.

I am beginning to think the mods are ignoring this just like FLM has been ignoring this.

INDEED. FLM Concepts shafted us, and there should be no tolerance for that kind of garbage here.

So what are we supposed to do in order to get moderator intervention here??

Reported. Now, what do we need to do to get moderator intervention?

No it is not. The place I got the first run I did 5 year ago is gone. Am working with a new place on doing a set and am waiting on the first sample of the lids to show up in the next few weeks.

No it is not. The place I got the first run I did 5 year ago is gone. Am working with a new place on doing a set and am waiting on the first sample of the lids to show up in the next few weeks.
After a week I was beginning to wonder. That is really good news.

The move into my new house has had all my time. My shop has been down for almost a year, but that is getting ready to change in a major way.

The move into my new house has had all my time. My shop has been down for almost a year, but that is getting ready to change in a major way.
There are a few of us that are beginning to believe that these comms are cursed.

Just a minor update here. Right now, FLM owes AT LEAST 21 lids to folks. At an average price of $40 a lid, that's $840.00 she has stolen from people.

Mine is basically the same story, bought 1 STIII lid, received it and sent it back for the free bending, then ordered another one and a STV lid and now nothing!

I bought a STIII, STV and a brass midplate. Still no response to any messages.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back