Star Trek Las Vegas 2016 ( Creation Entertainment Convention )

trekcolencc1701

I am going to attend my first Star Trek convention, and I am happy to say I have front row tickets, on the other hand I am clueless in so many areas so I wanted to ask a few questions here to get me ready, also feel free to post other stuff this is also a general discussion

Autographs, I want to buy autograph tickets with that said, if I were to bring a bag of goodies for lets say William Shatner to sign, is there a limit, or is it frowned upon to have him sign over 1 object/ picture ?, and same with the exhibition hall, if I wanted like to get some of the other vendors hall people, I know most of them are like 30-50 bucks to get them to autograph, can they sign more than one thing, like if I wanted to have my Anovos NX-01 hat signed by the ENT cast, and also have them sign a picture that they have for sale is that OK ?, and are the pictures included with the autograph price or extra ???

Photo Ops, If i were to have a photo op and had a sharpie would it be bad to have the actor sign along with taking a photo ???

Thats all for now, so thanks for any help

LLAP

Cole

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back