Interest Star Lord GotG Vol. 2 Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Danny if mine have shipped could you send me tracking please? nothing yesterday and my ups my choice
shows nothing scheduled. I have a con on the 2nd.

i too sent out a message and would love tracking (ups has already passed by here with other boxes but no pants for me)
Thanks

Received my pants super awesome. Modded them a bit. Weathered the holsters added a mount, and replaced the straps with real leather. IMG_4281.JPGIMG_4282.JPGIMG_4283.JPGIMG_4284.JPGIMG_4285.JPGIMG_4287.JPG

Interested. Do uour gun holsters have clips to hold the nerf guns? Do you have a maching belt?

Yes I have the belt from Rocketeer. The blasters are held from magnets and I added another clip to better secure them because they are 3D printed versions. The holsters attachments were intended to hold the nerf guns and they did a great job at it. They are made from nova props. I have a pair of converted nerf blasters for sale in the junkyard if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I don't believe there are clips on the pads, but I have not received mine yet so I can't be 100% certain, though I am 99% sure they don't as there has been no mention of them in this thread.

Danny, would I be correct in guessing that there is no chance of me getting these before the weekend?

Hey, I'm brand new and not entirely sure how this whole process work, but I'd love to get in on some pants if they're still available. Do I just post my interest here or do I need to send a PM? Sorry for my newbie-ness

How did the pants stay on the waist are there belt loops for a belt?

Last edited:
Received my pants super awesome. Modded them a bit. Weathered the holsters added a mount, and replaced the straps with real leather. View attachment 754842View attachment 754843View attachment 754844View attachment 754845View attachment 754846View attachment 754847

Man great pics!

Interested. Do uour gun holsters have clips to hold the nerf guns?

They don't, you can add yours so they fit with your blasters.

Hey, I'm brand new and not entirely sure how this whole process work, but I'd love to get in on some pants if they're still available. Do I just post my interest here or do I need to send a PM? Sorry for my newbie-ness

Pm sent!

How did the pants stay on the waist are there belt loops for a belt?

No but I can add them for you.

Hi Danny, another complete newbie here but was wondering how much shipping would be to the UK for both the pants and the spats together? Thanks!

any update on these Danny? Remember to have read that these pants were to be sent out in end of july/august. Missed 2 conventions just now in end of august, and wondering if the pants will arrive soon? :)
They look really good from the pictures coming from other members here :D

HI Danny,
am hoping to use these for Halloween [2017]-any chance you could get them in the post for [at the latest] mid October ?
I am in the uk so it will take a little while to get here -and of course customs will have to impound them for their pound of flesh?
Just let me know either way in a timely manner by mid Oct so I can make alternate plans if not?
Nick G

Hey Danny, I sent an email a couple of days back. I'd really like to put in an order for these pants.. Can you let me know how to go about it? I don't see a specific link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back