Interest Star Lord GotG Vol. 2 Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Danny you said my pants shipped back in August and they still haven't arrived yet, just checking they were actually sent as I was in the first run so I would thought they'd arrived by now.

Ugh, my confidence level is just about to 0% that I'm getting these in time for Halloween. Did Star-Lord wear jeans at any point? :facepalm

Hey Danny got the pants in and i'm missing my spats from my order. (pants fit great)

I'm glad your pants arrived and they fit well! Spats are to follow!

Still waiting on pants myself as well

PM sent!

Hey Danny you said my pants shipped back in August and they still haven't arrived yet, just checking they were actually sent as I was in the first run so I would thought they'd arrived by now.

I'll check with UPS and get back to you don't worry.

Ugh, my confidence level is just about to 0% that I'm getting these in time for Halloween. Did Star-Lord wear jeans at any point? :facepalm

We'll be shipping your order in two days, nothing to worry about!

Now you have given us so many shipping times. When did the pants acctually ship?
I sent you a pm days ago without an answer. Do you have any tracking on my item Danny?
These should have been sent august/sept

Hey guys! Most of the pants have already been shipped, these are some of the pants that we'll be shipping in the next few days!

0ed267b875dd7fe8b52d237a75e4ac56.jpg

Didn't get a pm bud
Pm sent again
Now you have given us so many shipping times. When did the pants acctually ship?
I sent you a pm days ago without an answer. Do you have any tracking on my item Danny?
These should have been sent august/sept
Your pants are already shipped, should arrive next week, sent you a PM to confirm some details
Yea I'm gonna be insanely screwed come Halloween time, and its such bullsh*t that etsy customers got them first. I need tracking asap please. @dannylopuz
I don't know who said that etsy customers got them first but that's a lie, the first pants from that order are scheduled to ship in a bit over a week but your full order will be shipped on Monday, way before them and with plenty of time for Halloween.

Hey guys! Most of the pants have already been shipped, these are some of the pants that we'll be shipping in the next few days!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171007/0ed267b875dd7fe8b52d237a75e4ac56.jpg
Pm sent againYour pants are already shipped, should arrive next week, sent you a PM to confirm some details I don't know who said that etsy customers got them first but that's a lie, the first pants from that order are scheduled to ship in a bit over a week but your full order will be shipped on Monday, way before them and with plenty of time for Halloween.

Loooks awesome Danny! Sent you a PM, just checking that the spats are also being shipped with the pants at the same time? can I get a tracking number please? please PM me thanks Danny!

Hey guys! Been shipping all your stuff, if you don't see your order as "SENT" yet that just means they'll be shipped either tomorrow or the day after, thank you all for your patience with this! I hope once you see them you realise how much work we put into every single one!

Hey guys! Been shipping all your stuff, if you don't see your order as "SENT" yet that just means they'll be shipped either tomorrow or the day after, thank you all for your patience with this! I hope once you see them you realise how much work we put into every single one!

Thanks Danny, was there any tracking number to keep an eye on when it might arrive?

Mine have said shipped for weeks. Is that the same as 'sent'?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back