Stan Winston School of Character Arts on Facebook

Great finds, as always, Guan. I love the profile shot in the third, last pic. Like I said before, all these new “jems”, as you call them, keep Predator 1987 fresh and alive. I find my interest and wonder in the film renewed whenever I see these rare behind the scene snap-shots.
~Estelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Great finds, as always, Guan. I love the profile shot in the third, last pic. Like I said before, all these new “jems”, as you call them, keep Predator 1987 fresh and alive. I find my interest and wonder in the film renewed whenever I see these rare behind the scene snap-shots.
~Estelle
I know what you mean the child inside pretty much is bouncing off the walls when I get these pics and are able to post them here for all to see and let them take it all in.

congrats to celtic yautja...lance.

i saved that photo in my album ...to me it's the best photo of predator ever taken. I informed matt of the correction and proper credit has been given.

Looks like SWS is giving us some more Predator 2 goodies to oogle at and our very own Bruce Fuller sculpted this gem which I never knew about it and I will be adding this photo to the gallery as well if it is not already there.
101_0986.jpg

I love having all of those amazing photos in one place. I can always count on STSoCA having beautiful images up daily.

Some of the pictures depicting Predators getting their butts kicked I dislike in content, but they're still nice images.

Eddie Yang who helped on Predator had also posted some more pics of what he was able to get during his time on the film.

The Predator suit getting prepped and ready in the shop.

predator666thepain666 said:
I commented on the youtube asking if we'd see a steve wang tutorial on painting pred skin,,., here's the replyStanWinstonSchool 3 hours ago Pred! We're HOT ON HIS TAIL on that... he may need a BIT more encouragement... but that's what 2013 is all ABOUT! - John
Casey Love is doing tutorial classes on the paint scheme for the Predator he did on the classic. Steve may not be as open to it, but if he does one I think that would be great.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back