Stan Winston School of Character Arts on Facebook

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I'm still waiting for them to show pics of the stunt and hero P1 bios so we can see which is which...now THAT will be excting

Darth Pinhead

Still no answer on the shroud from them, eh...I love getting their updates. Definitely some cool pics. I just wish they'd get those interns working a little quicker on the uploads, lol...

Tatsu

Matt Rose painting the original Predator Head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatsu

Found another gem I thought I'd share here. More spines on the original Predator Maquette

Last edited by a moderator:

Unforgiven Hunter

I've heard stories of this incident years ago but I've never seen pictures. Thanks to Shannon Shea for posting this picture of the original P1 cannon exploding!! Thankfully KPH was unharmed when this happened.
182623_10150106989746812_733376811_6479345_4217183_n.jpg

-Chris

Tatsu

I swear... I think I hear all the crazy stories & then something new blows up infront of me (pun intended o_O) Man that must of scared the **** out of alot of people. Hey Unforgiven Hunter or anyone that can answer.. - what was the cause of the explosion?

Philby

wow,....i never heard that that happened .....thank god he didn't get hurt on that one !
steve wang's gotten alot more pics too ,....

Usurper

Oooooooh not seen the 1st and 2nd pic above , cheers o_O

And again it's still awesome to see new stuff popping up.

Unforgiven Hunter

I swear... I think I hear all the crazy stories & then something new blows up infront of me (pun intended :p) Man that must of scared the **** out of alot of people. Hey Unforgiven Hunter or anyone that can answer.. - what was the cause of the explosion?
Shannon said that the explosives guy packed the cannon with gun powder and then they left it over night and it settled, then BOOM!!.

-Chris