Stan Winston School of Character Arts on Facebook

I think we've seen that one...posted not too long ago. I think it's cool that you can see the wires that control the servos in the mask!

I think we've seen that one...posted not too long ago. I think it's cool that you can see the wires that control the servos in the mask!
To answer your question Jason which would be a yes and no answer mainly because Yes: it is the same photoshoot, same location, and same theme, but No: the photo your thinking of that I had posted is in post #34 just slightly different angle of the shot is all still thought that a different angle may serve some purpose. To me the bio looks more interesting in this angle from most of the angles that I have seen along with lighting, so I posted it.

Man just look at his stance... No I'm serious if you actually study it. All suiters take notes

His posture, head tilt, even down to his fingers. It speaks volumes for how Kevin was able to define how the creature should be portrayed.
I am always aware of that and do my best to honor him.

Sorry, just went into nerdgasm mode

Hot damn - two pictures of the P2 shown at different angles - thanks for correcting me.

I agree Andrew - the pose is just awesome...

I agree also, it's the little things that shout out character!!
Tom Woodruff Jr is also getting good at those traits in his suit preformances. :)

+1

Agreed, KPH created such an powerful and real character with his ingenious moves and expressions. Such an perfect blue print for predators after him to follow.

People after him just inturpitate his vision.

I looked that last P2 pic and I never realized that lower body netting was that loose, it litarally hangs between legs.

Looks like Stan Winston's School loves giving us more and more Predator shots more so of the P2 here lately I bet that makes Gene happy Ok this shot is something that I have not see as Peter is directly looking at the camera.

Not to be confused with this shot which we have clearly have seen before
tumblr_l44le1emyj1qa1o5zo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that shot is wicked...just when we think we've seen it all, we get to see the Bio in a well lit area! Just look at how much its dirtied up....love these photos...

Damn that shot is wicked...just when we think we've seen it all, we get to see the Bio in a well lit area! Just look at how much its dirtied up....love these photos...
I hope this photo will help in the future Jason when it comes to paing more P1 bios, becuase when I fix mine up I will need it painted I can't paint for **** like you can dude (y)

i love looking at all the behind the scenes stuff. wish there was more p2 tho! we need more lost hunters material. said it before and ill say it again, all this stuff would be awesome in an adi type book!

This not exactly from the Stan Winston School, but I found the photo from a page on FB called Men in suits a photo I don't think anyone here has ever seen. I thought being since all the behind the scene footage is mostly here I would post it here.

OK guys hold on to your pants I was able t oget permission from Steve Wang himself to post these on here one of our members already had them in his FB page, but being since Steve was asking about them I thought out of respect I would ask to show the rest of you guys the photos that has never been seen EVER!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back