Stan Winston School of Character Arts on Facebook

^^^ Great photos- all of them! It’s so neat the see some of the rare and never before seen ‘behind –the- scenes’ photos. When these shots surface, it keeps the whole P1 experience fresh and alive.
~Estelle

In this photo Eddie Yang is seaming the dreads of the Predator and Steve is being a goof ball :p The dreads for the Predator are in the background along with the foot as well.

This is the stunt head used in the Film and Matt is holding it to display for the camera

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin was a huge guy, so it made sense :p
I bet it would have been awesome to stand next to Kevin when he was fully suited. Talk about possessing presence. He had it! In one of the other pics posted - the one with Kevin (suited) and Stan, I couldn’t help but notice how huge the hands where, I’m sure some of the size was due to the costume. But, impressive none the less…Yeah, Kevin was definitely a big guy.
~Estelle

Having been around Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) quite a few times, he's about the same height as KPH so yeah, it really is imposing when they are standing near you.

Having been around Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) quite a few times, he's about the same height as KPH so yeah, it really is imposing when they are standing near you.

Just imagine what it would have been like standing next to them in Full Costume. That would have been the stuff of legends. But I know what ya mean.

Quick Edit: I just found this posted by Shannon - Talk about tall....

Which one's Kevin? ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Never before seen pic revealed today in a poll where Preds massacred the other contestants
216933_195719167130425_130940650274944_421282_5210078_n.jpg.png

Hehe looks like they just went and snapped a picture of the stand up they have in the entrance of winstons studio. Nice refrence of the skin paintup tho.

Oh my god! Bryan thanks so much for sharing i had no idea about this untill now. After all these years that was very special to watch, i'll be sure to check part 2 once it's out!

PREDGASM!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back