Stan Winston School of Character Arts on Facebook

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Stan Winston School of Character Arts on Facebook.

If you guys haven't yet, you need to add this page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/StanWinstonSchool

They showed this beauty of a pic just a few hours ago:
148513_165735740128768_130940650274944_273275_621831_n.jpg.png

Still no answer on the shroud from them, eh...I love getting their updates. Definitely some cool pics. I just wish they'd get those interns working a little quicker on the uploads, lol...

Found another gem I thought I'd share here. More spines on the original Predator Maquette

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard stories of this incident years ago but I've never seen pictures. Thanks to Shannon Shea for posting this picture of the original P1 cannon exploding!! Thankfully KPH was unharmed when this happened.
182623_10150106989746812_733376811_6479345_4217183_n.jpg

-Chris

I swear... I think I hear all the crazy stories & then something new blows up infront of me (pun intended o_O) Man that must of scared the **** out of alot of people. Hey Unforgiven Hunter or anyone that can answer.. - what was the cause of the explosion?

wow,....i never heard that that happened .....thank god he didn't get hurt on that one !
steve wang's gotten alot more pics too ,....

I swear... I think I hear all the crazy stories & then something new blows up infront of me (pun intended :p) Man that must of scared the **** out of alot of people. Hey Unforgiven Hunter or anyone that can answer.. - what was the cause of the explosion?

Shannon said that the explosives guy packed the cannon with gun powder and then they left it over night and it settled, then BOOM!!.

-Chris

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back