Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

LOVE THIS FILM!

“Hook” is a train wreck and possibly the director’s career all-time low. Emotionally manipulative; overwrought with artificial sentimentally, it’s a cautionary tale of how Hollywood once threw money at any project Spielberg could dream up in hopes of hitting box office gold.
A huge swing and a miss. But rewatching this treacle-filled mess 30 years later, I can’t help feeling nostalgic for the days when my own children were Peter Pan young!
My heart fills with thoughts of their brief yet Golden childhood, sadly long gone. These memories linger in the fridges of my mind, like a perfect forgotten dream.
BANGARANG!!

So take my money $$, Sarednab!
But leave me with my happy thoughts of Neverland (sniff!)

1st September! Now the 179$ price is closed!
For anyone that will come from now, new price is 269$

I'll have some update for you in a couple weeks ;)
Wish I’d seen this sooner. Would’ve been interested at the starting price but that’s a bit crazy of a jump at a 50% price increase. Looks great but I’ll pass.

Wish I’d seen this sooner. Would’ve been interested at the starting price but that’s a bit crazy of a jump at a 50% price increase. Looks great but I’ll pass.
It isn’t a “crazy” jump! It is justified for the extra cost due covid time and for sure people that support me to start this project MUST have a better price.
Without these people (that I never stop to thanks) this project never started!

Are you ready??????
Ok guys! Sample is ready! It will be ship to me next week.
I'll prepare PM for everyone in list, so I could know if you want stand or not!
Thanks again to everyone!!!

Complete.jpg

It isn’t a “crazy” jump! It is justified for the extra cost due covid time and for sure people that support me to start this project MUST have a better price.
Without these people (that I never stop to thanks) this project never started!
If he wants my spot he can. I'm in a bit of a bind right now and can't swing it at this time . He can send me $100 towards my deposit and he can pay the balance. Let me know

If he wants my spot he can. I'm in a bit of a bind right now and can't swing it at this time . He can send me $100 towards my deposit and he can pay the balance. Let me know
You have to talk with him, I’m not be involved in third party sales.
So if you sell your spot to him, just let me know when it will be done

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back