Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

Ok guys, I think many of you waiting for this pic! Enjoy!
Still need the leather and gold chain on handle, but it is complete.
Now please, allow me around 6 weeks for mass production. At this point we can clearly see the light ;)
I'll share a pic of the stand that I'll include in each dagger FOR FREE (no extra cost to you).
I'll start to ask full payment in these days. Thanks for your patience!

75f2ce59-bdba-4062-9801-29018f6f19f4.jpg

I guess it is a little late to ask about this... how are they going to hide the seam in the leather? As long as the seam is not on the front side of the dagger it will be good

Ok guys, I have a "bad" update.
Factory raised price of STAND and I'll not be able to offer it for free. With old price I decided to include it in your dagger cost, but since he raised price I have to ask to each one that want it a EXTRA of 30$ for the wood stand.
I'll show you final design so you can choose if you want it with stand or only dagger. In any case last word is your ;)

Factory raised price of STAND and I'll not be able to offer it for free. With old price I decided to include it in your dagger cost, but since he raised price I have to ask to each one that want it a EXTRA of 30$ for the wood stand.
I'll show you final design so you can choose if you want it with stand or only dagger. In any case last word is your ;)
No worries, I had other ideas to display mine so I will not need the stands. Thanks man

I planned on sacrificing a door!! Only seemed like the rite thing to do. So I too will not need a stand. Thanks :)

Wow, that dagger looks incredible! Can't wait to see more pics.

As for the stand: I'll probably want one. Just waiting for the final design to give a hard commit. I discussed with my wife and planting the dagger in one of our doors seems to be an issue for her. :(

Great job so far, Sarednab! Everybody with a Hook should get one of those ;-).

Thanks Tom! :)
Btw all blades are now polished! Need to be attached the upper part and wait for finish handles for this run ;)

Attachments

• 604B09FC-7DBA-4F71-823D-A140C395C729.jpeg
    604B09FC-7DBA-4F71-823D-A140C395C729.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 104
  • 849534F7-0C31-423A-800E-69A031CA7731.jpeg
    849534F7-0C31-423A-800E-69A031CA7731.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 92
  • D417ECAB-F06C-4E69-A4C9-563331AF5752.jpeg
    D417ECAB-F06C-4E69-A4C9-563331AF5752.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 96

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back