Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

Blade is still in process and it will take some more time. This part of process is really hard. But it coming out fantastic. Check this complete blade (raw, still need to be finished)

3166aea1-7892-46f8-929e-39f141f88915.jpg

Hey, what ever happened to the ransom note replica? I know I saw a thread for it in the past but I can't find them anywhere. Is anyone still making them? I'd love to display the dagger sticking out of the wall, through the note.

There is a free pdf in the paper prop section. Just print it and age it. There are also some sellers on etsy, but I think they just use the file from here...

The best way would be, if sarednab would include the note to the dagger. :p :lol:

Unless sarendab wants to take care of it, I'm going to hire a calligrapher friend to make us a bunch on nice paper. I'll start a separate thread and link it here if you're cool with that. I see one guy on etsy but yes it's a print, and he ships it folded not rolled!

Last edited:
I could include the holder with the dagger and aside from the replica of the ransom note increasing the price a bit, I am sure we will all agree...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back