Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: SPIDER-MAN SUIT SERVICES "WE CAN PUFFY PAINT YOUR SUIT!" Now taking orders :)

Just wanna say how happy i was to be able to meet el fett and to experience his artistry.. i was so psyched to have found out he lives less than an hour away from me.. He really is a great down to earth dude and willing to listen to all my demands as well as giving me some insight on how to finish my suit.. Have fun at comic con buddy. It's just too bad i found out about this thread after i finished all my puffying.. Oh the silicone spiders look so BA..

Thank you for the kind words funnaejc. SDCC was a blast! I'm glad you liked the work and can't wait to see some pics of you wearing your suit.

I've updated the current pipeline on the first post. Thanks guys!

Re: SPIDER-MAN SUIT SERVICES "WE CAN PUFFY PAINT YOUR SUIT!" Now taking orders :)

Fedex123's second suit coming along. About halfway done here.

20130726_085715.jpg

20130726_085733.jpg

Love the airbrushing / weathered look. Looks great!

Last edited:

I received my first "full puff" suit from El Fett and Co. and they did an amazing job. The WIP/update pictures posted simply do not do the work justice. This suit looks like it just walked off the set of TASM. I am thoroughly impressed.

I will be taking some extremely high rez/professional shots of the suit "in action" as soon as I receive my face shell.

Thanks again EF!

I received my first "full puff" suit from El Fett and Co. and they did an amazing job. The WIP/update pictures posted simply do not do the work justice. This suit looks like it just walked off the set of TASM. I am thoroughly impressed.

I will be taking some extremely high rez/professional shots of the suit "in action" as soon as I receive my face shell.

Thanks again EF!

Thank you so much for the kind words good sir. Your second suit will be finished and sent out this week as per our convo. It's looking so awesome! I'll put up pics before sending it out.

Next up is a long overdue update for Masked Rider. Web application has began. After that portion is completed I will paint over the webbing with metallic silver. The end result should be similar to the suit I completed for Krc7pr (seen on the right panels of the collage).

1003534_10151504310331114_982044523_n.jpg

Next up on the list on the puffy side is Youngjeffson's TASM 2 print. Very excited to start on that one!

Thanks for your on-going support everyone. Hard to believe we've already delivered so many suits and its great to hear everyone is happy with the way they have turned out. We make sure each suit is treated with the attention and care I would treat one of my own costumes.

Last edited:

These suits are AWESOME!!! im not really a fan of puff paint because most people over do it and whatnot but these jobs are very consistent and neat... GREAT JOB!!! :D

Fedex123's second print ships out to Trophy today! That concludes our first puffy batch we started earlier this year. Hard to believe we worked on and delivered 10 suits already!!

more progress shots for Masked Rider :) This has a pass of silver oil based paint on the webs. It's looking great so far!

1000572_10151514257141114_144159020_n.jpg

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!"

Took this fun shot the other night. recreating one of from my old days when I first started taking on commissioned labor. Just when you think you're out they pull you back in! LOL! I love it though...

1186987_10151511254866114_168334111_n.jpg

So if anything folks, I can brag I got about 10 years under the belt doing these so send me your suit with confidence :) I'd love to work on a TASM 2 with urethane webbing if anyone plans to do it that way.

Re: We can puffy and/or airbrush that!!! (Updated list/queue)

I , i would like have the pattern of mcl34n but where i find it , can i have the link ?

I don't know if you're still taking offers. However, you would be the first person I take a print to...if I get a response from MCL34N :(

I don't know if you're still taking offers. However, you would be the first person I take a print to...if I get a response from MCL34N :(

We are still taking orders. I am meeting up with MCL34N next week and I'll ask him when/if he will be opening up another TASM print run but I know right now he is mainly focused on finishing up his TASM 2 design and I can tell you it's looking incredible!

Stay tuned for finished pictures of Masked Rider's suit this weekend guys. It turned out pretty great. Next up after him is YoungJeffson's TASM 2 suit.

Gracias

Thanks so much! Respect you for puffy painting suits :). Must drive you crazy.

Fedex123 Suit 1 and 2, and Masked Rider's Raimi are all good to go to their rightful owners:

20130910_083830-1.jpg

These are magnificent as expected! Makes me even more excited knowing that mine is up next!

Sent from my Cricket Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back