Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!"

Arms/hands done. Almost done with one of the legs:

20131004_174442.jpg

20131004_174608.jpg

And here's some video of the brick texture under natural light:

[video]https://plus.google.com/u/0/110521168870184795003/posts/Gd7scDCgBN4[/video]

Last edited:

Seriously, so blown blown away! I don't know how you do it, but I'm very glad you do!

Last edited:

Phenomenal work on the brick pattern, you must have the steadiest hands on the planet by now.

Wow that looks legit. Quick question how did you do the spider for asm 2 suit? Did you just puff paint over them or did u do something else?

Man that looks nice :)

Thank you bro.

Guys - I had to update our TASM2 pricing due to us underestimating the time it takes to do the work in this suit. With the webbing being thicker, it takes about twice as long for us to get it right. I will be finishing up Yungjeffson's suit at the orignal price of $650 since he was the first to jump on this but any future order is $700 now. Thanks for understanding and we hope to continue to help you achieve your perfect spidey look.

Yungjeffson's TASM 2 print is finished and ready to be shipped out today!

20131022_183026.jpg

20131022_183121.jpg

20131022_184153.jpg

Hey El Fett, I was wondering if you have done any man of steel costumes? And if you have, what would you charge for it?

I would like to place a order. Please PM me. Interested in the A fully puffd TASM suit. Is that the one with the honeycomb eye lenses?

thanks

Hey El Fett, I was wondering if you have done any man of steel costumes? And if you have, what would you charge for it?

No MOS at the moment. Not sure if eldonnaty is still doing these but you might want to check with him. Thank you.

I would like to place a order. Please PM me. Interested in the A fully puffd TASM suit. Is that the one with the honeycomb eye lenses?

thanks

I believe we already spoke and cleared up your query but for anyone else: as indicated on the first page, we work on your existing prints. We don't make or sell prints or full suits. Thank you.

And lastly, still busy as usual. Here's an update of Kermith's webbing.

20131106_175703.jpg

20131106_180055.jpg

Thanks guys!

El Fett said:
[No MOS at the moment. Not sure if eldonnaty is still doing these but you might want to check with him. Thank you.]

Yea I've been keeping a close eye on his forums and that was my original plan was to purchase his suits, but unfortunately a huge ol mess became of all that so now that option is out. If you do happen to start doing the MOS anytime soon that would be amazing, I would love to procure your services. If not then I just may have to tackle this myself and I'll say right now I know you would do this project 1000 times better than I would.

Thanks anyway my man. Take care.

This one is done. List updated in first page. Thanks!

1476662_10151723306551114_2049652458_n.jpg

Are you using puff paint for the webs or the latex web method that Redtogusa used?

Are you using puff paint for the webs or the latex web method that Redtogusa used?

This last one was done with Metallic Black Puffy paint at the request of the client. We can do a latex mix on request but It doesn't come out as shiny as puffy paint does. So it's a matter of taste and it really depends on what the client wants to aim for.

I was wondering, do people use the spideyplanet print for the Raimi pattern?

I was wondering, do people use the spideyplanet print for the Raimi pattern?

I haven't had the pleasure of putting one of those together yet but I will very soon :) I have one on the way for Angeldean ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back