Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: SPIDER-MAN SERVICES "We can puffy,glue and/or airbrush your suit!"

Anybody have their TASM 2 print yet? We'd love to work on that new blue brick pattern. I think we can actually bring our price down for that since it's only in the blue areas. If there's any interest, please hit me up :)
What sort of pricing would you be thinking for the blue only work? I'm starting on my TASM2 soon, researching my options.

What sort of pricing would you be thinking for the blue only work? I'm starting on my TASM2 soon, researching my options.

We'd LOVE to work on a TASM 2 print. That way I can see it in person and maybe it'll grow on me then ;)

Here's what we're thinking in terms of pricing options:

A: Blue area brick pattern only $400
B: Blue area brick pattern and webbing (black or silver) $650

Putting the pricing up on the first post too. Let me know if you're interested brotha. As always, we can divide it into 2 or 3 payments depending on your needs.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Thanks for the info, brother! Just trying to sort out my budget currently. I'll definitely let you know if I go this route. :)

Wow, Fett! Those Spider's on my suit look even better than the samples you showed me. I am so excited. Thank you very very much for taking on my suit and finishing it so quickly! I'm going to be a lucky Spidey when I get it back from Trophywife. You and your wife ROCK!
Kevin

Received TW's new addy so your suit ships today. Expect a tracking later on today. Fyi, We also started on the second print already.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-.../iuHjVyduQms/w958-h719-no/20130613_175127.jpg

This is kevinbnyc's print. We did the silicone spiders and webs for him. Also shipping today.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-.../ODzhlTSo_dk/w632-h843-no/20130613_175104.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-.../MDI_CxQjy-E/w632-h843-no/20130613_175053.jpg

Thanks

Another satisfied customer :)

The suit came out amazing! The pics just do not do the level of puff detail justice. I'm glad I jumped on the chance and grabbed the first 2 spots. When I get everything together, I'm going to get a professional photographer to do a photo shoot in downtown Miami.
- Fedex123

We can take 1 full suit order to deliver before Halloween. Anyone interested?

Hey there El Fett, I'm new to the RPF, currently have a working MOS Supes in progress - I see you do Puff Paint and Gel Sheen Jobs - would you be able to take on a job with an existing lycra suit?

Also, I am interested in a Full TASM2 Suit - who much is that running? Let me know here, or PM me. Thanks!

Fedex123 second print is coming along nicely. The smaller honeycomb on the newer MCL34N print is a pain to puff but it looks soo cool!

1005426_10151439061306114_968183099_n.jpg

I can't get tired of seeing this..

I feel like MCL34N new print tends to have a way more prononced muscle shading than the old version I got.

Hey there El Fett, I'm new to the RPF, currently have a working MOS Supes in progress - I see you do Puff Paint and Gel Sheen Jobs - would you be able to take on a job with an existing lycra suit?

Also, I am interested in a Full TASM2 Suit - who much is that running? Let me know here, or PM me. Thanks!

Hey there, for MOS I think you need to look into eldonnaty's thread first since he developed a stencil for the job and can offer more competitive pricing. We would have to freehand the pattern so I wouldn't be able to match his pricing. If you still want us to do the job I can put together a quote for you.

For TASM 2 prints, these are the pricing options we offer:

A: Blue area brick pattern only $400
B: Blue area brick pattern and webbing (black or silver) $650

Let me know if we can be of assistance :)

Thanks,

-EF

This is funnaejc's suit. Just did the airbrushing on this, added battle damage and muscle definition at owner's request. I think it came out well :) This will be the last airbrush project I do for a while until I purchase better equipment. Big thanks to Kermith for letting me borrow his.

photo.jpg

That muscle shading is awesome. Reminds me of a Raimi concept suit.

This is funnaejc's suit. Just did the airbrushing on this, added battle damage and muscle definition at owner's request. I think it came out well :) This will be the last airbrush project I do for a while until I purchase better equipment. Big thanks to Kermith for letting me borrow his.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAAAAY1o/ljqiLcBDUAo/w384-h513-no/photo.jpg

Its been an honor brother, seen how skilled you have become with the airbrush in such a short time it’s simply amazing.* Sending my ASM 2 Print to you soon*J

Its been an honor brother, seen how skilled you have become with the airbrush in such a short time it’s simply amazing.* Sending my ASM 2 Print to you soon*J

Thanks brotha. Can't wait to get started on that TASM2 print. Airbrush/Compressor is all packed up and going back to you on Monday. I'll send you a tracking as soon as it's on its way!

Hey El Fett, I've been lurking here for a while and love what I'm seeing. I just recently got my TASM 2 print and I'm far too nervous to puffy paint that bad boy by myself. Do you have any available slots left?

Hey El Fett, I've been lurking here for a while and love what I'm seeing. I just recently got my TASM 2 print and I'm far too nervous to puffy paint that bad boy by myself. Do you have any available slots left?

Yes we do! PM incoming.

Re: SPIDER-MAN SUIT SERVICES "WE CAN PUFFY PAINT YOUR SUIT!" Now taking orders :)

Just wanna say how happy i was to be able to meet el fett and to experience his artistry.. i was so psyched to have found out he lives less than an hour away from me.. He really is a great down to earth dude and willing to listen to all my demands as well as giving me some insight on how to finish my suit.. Have fun at comic con buddy. It's just too bad i found out about this thread after i finished all my puffying.. Oh the silicone spiders look so BA..

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back