Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Homemade Webshooters Kit

Any updates on this?

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that @Fett202 and I have teamed up with @maffhewdc for the 3D modeling and @TJack for the production of our web shooters.

They're still a long way out, but we really appreciate your patience. Great things come to those who wait! Hopefully, we'll have some more progress photos for you all in the near future.

It's been quite some time but as I've let @Fett202 and @Thain know about a month ago, after some trial I've left the project as it seems to be too complex for my current skill set. I'm an amateur 3D artist and with something like this that's supposed to be functional and absolutely precise to make sure that everything works perfectly, I cannot do such a thing for the time being.

We are currently finding someone else who can take on the challenge of modeling this complex prop. We will keep you updated.

We've found someone to 3d model and we can't wait for you guys to see how they're coming along. You will not be disappointed!

050618 render 2-2.png050618 render 1-2.png050618 render 3-2.png

Hey guys! Here's the current progress of @laellee 's 3d model.

Last edited:
Back with another update! We finally got the prototypes printed (thanks to @Kevin Gossett)! The next step is to assemble all the pieces with the hardware to test for tolerance and functionality. If needed, we'll make some tweaks, then we can get them into production.

Once again, I apologize for the never ending wait. Thanks for sticking with us - this project is a monster, but it will totally be worth it!

20180924_182424.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back