Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Homemade Webshooters Kit

// UPDATE //

I finally had time to finalize the blueprints for all the parts, scaled perfectly to the hardware we found. I've sent them to @Fett202 for 3D modeling. We still don't expect these to be ready for a few months. It's our first time making kits of any kind, so it's a learning process for both of us. And these things are pretty darn complex!

DISTRIBUTION_cartridges.jpgDISTRIBUTION_parts.jpg

We appreciate your patience and hope to have some more pics in the coming weeks!

Last edited:
I made some pretty simple craft foam ones for Halloween. Interested if these will be ready before Dragon Con and pending price of an unfinished kit. And by ready for Dragon Con, I mean hopefully a few months before so I could finish them in time to wear.

I made some pretty simple craft foam ones for Halloween. Interested if these will be ready before Dragon Con and pending price of an unfinished kit. And by ready for Dragon Con, I mean hopefully a few months before so I could finish them in time to wear.

They might be ready for Dragon Con depending on how smoothly everything goes. But I can't promise anything at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, unfortunately I'm gonna have to ask to be taken out of the list. Had some emergencies so all my savings are gone now :(

No worries!

Any update on the kits? Starting to get my costume finished and hoping to finish these/the gloves fairly soon, if they'll be available...

This is still happening! We've both been really busy and the 3D modeling of them hasn't gone as smoothly as we'd hoped. We also got some new reference, so a few details need to be tweaked.

We've brought on another partner in this project in order to speed up the process. It's still going to be awhile before we're ready to offer kits, but we really appreciate your patience.

I am also interested. However, are you going to model the concept shooters as in the picture on the first page, or the final design used in the film?

Final product is attached...Web shooter 04.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Web shooter 03.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back