Solid Metal Terminator Pewter T-800 Bust Replica Prop (WIP)

Yes it really is. It's the finish and overall attention to detail that is pushing this above other similar T800 busts I have seen. You've achieved that 'wet look' effect, reminiscent of the intro scene in T2 with the skull coming through the flames. Awesome!

Yes it really is. It's the finish and overall attention to detail that is pushing this above other similar T800 busts I have seen. You've achieved that 'wet look' effect, reminiscent of the intro scene in T2 with the skull coming through the flames. Awesome!
Thanks dude, yeah that’s the exact prop I wanted to replicate. That prop was also made from bronze and chrome plated.
Some pictures or original prop and info from when it was sold at auction for around $75,000

Hero solid bronze screen-used T-800 Endo skull from Terminator 2: Judgment Day - (Carolco, 1991) Following the Future War introduction of T2 depicting the flame-engulfed playground following Judgment Day, the upper torso and skull of a T-800 Endoskeleton is surrounded with flames, slowly moving towards camera. This was a practical effect performed by casting parts of the Endoskeleton in solid bronze and chrome plating it. Purchased two weeks prior to the release date of the film, the skull was donated by Stan Winston of Stan Winston Studio. This is the only solid bronze Endo skull made for the production. Signed by both Stan Winston and Arnold Schwarzenegger at the top of the head using an engraving tool. The vertebrae are original as are the compression rods which exhibit some traces of scorching. Display base was made at Stan Winston Studios

B17D0042-7E68-44D5-8E5E-C575AB70FB24.jpeg
8199D819-141F-4863-BFE8-6A160D63015D.jpeg

no problem.

I made the original piston with pieces of metal tube and plastic, with some detailing and shaping. Then I made a mold. All I can recommend is to scratch build one piston and mold it so you can make two identical ones, or maybe get some 3D printed, there are some good files around now.
I may be able to cast you a couple up if I get a chance.
View attachment 1318631
Hi i have just started to build my terminator skull and is there any way i could get a set of these casts from you please

Hi i have just started to build my terminator skull and is there any way i could get a set of these casts from you please
They were just the first set I scratch made, I didn’t end up using them. I have accurate ones now from a retro M1 kit that I molded.

I also get custom aluminium ones machined for the metal skulls I make and sell to customers.

I do sell Endo skull kits on my site that come with pewter pistons, but they are sold out. I don’t really just sell the pistons on there own. I am crazy busy at the moment, but if I get a chance to cast some more up at some point, I will let you know.

They were just the first set I scratch made, I didn’t end up using them. I have accurate ones now from a retro M1 kit that I molded.

I also get custom aluminium ones machined for the metal skulls I make and sell to customers.

I do sell Endo skull kits on my site that come with pewter pistons, but they are sold out. I don’t really just sell the pistons on there own. I am crazy busy at the moment, but if I get a chance to cast some more up at some point, I will let you know.
Thank you, out of curiosity how much are your skull kits please, do you have any pictures of the kit?

Send me a private message as I’m not a paid RPF member so it is not fair of me to advertise my site in posts. But if people are curious enough to contact me in private I don’t mind sharing my details.
This is just to stay within the rules of the site.

Send me a private message as I’m not a paid RPF member so it is not fair of me to advertise my site in posts. But if people are curious enough to contact me in private I don’t mind sharing my details.
This is just to stay within the rules of the site.
Yes i totally agree, how do i private message you ?? i'm new on this site..

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back