Done / Completed Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») - SOLD OUT

Doesn't make any sense for anyone to complain to the seller and in this case lukyanov,, if your gonna complain then contact the postal service used and see what they say, i bet the postal services inform you to be patient because there is a small thing called a freaking pandemic happening right now.

Its a bit like honking your horn at another car in front of you that is also stuck in the same traffic jam, the car in front cant fly over the car in front can it, the same way sellers cant wave a magic wand and stop a freaking a pandemic and bring the postal services back up to speed...jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm just happy I'm going to get a solid aluminum block! thanks in advance!
but I've been buying things from AliExpress and dhgate for a couple of years now... so I've grown accustomed to 4+ monthes shipping times.

Last edited:
I ordered clips from England, and they took almost 2 months to arrive. I think international post from companies has been delay significantly, and international post from private parties (this scenario) has been delayed astronomically.

So weird, and really hit and miss...I've had stuff from Singapore and Germany get to the US East Coast in two weeks. Today, in fact.

Meanwhile, China, Russia and Lithuania...signifcant delays. There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Well....China might be understandable.

Listen, I learned long ago to take delight in anticipation, and I'm sure the majority of us know that the prop game takes a LOT of patience. :)

I'm optimistic that these will arrive very soon. My other packages from Russia and Japan that shipped in April/May finally arrived in the US

A weird thing just happened today with my tracking: it's gone. Now when I check the USPS website it now says
Label Created, not yet in system

:unsure:

If it makes anyone feel better, I've had stuff sent normal mail (ie, not an international courier) arrive from France and Germany to UK in 5 days. Then I had a small packet from Spain take two months. Couriers are still mostly on time as they have their own transport infrastructure. National postal systems are stuck waiting for space on commercial flights. Now more flights are taking off, the quicker the postal services will get back to normal.

Last edited:
Good news from Canada. Hadn't checked the tracking since July 1st when it hadn't shown any movement from Russia since being released by the customs house on May 4th. Got a surprise delivery this weekend. I'm one beskar steel piece richer. It looks absolutely awesome. Looking forward to weathering it up. Well worth the wait. Thanks again, lukyanov!

Excellent! My tracking has expired as well. Here's hoping. So far only one U.S. customer got theirs, right?

Okay, so...for the longest time I had the parcel stuck on May 15th, export of International Mail. I was tracking on USPS as well as ALL IN ONE.

Just last week the USPS gave me the 'Label Created, Not Yet in System' message and ALL IN ONE gave me the 'Expired'. See screenshots for USPS, ALL IN ONE and a explanation of what Expired means.

It's a puzzler, because it was obviously shipped from Russia...it's just...somewhere, along with the rest of them for the U.S. customers, except that one dude. :)

Attachments

• IMG_7753.JPG
    IMG_7753.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7754.JPG
    IMG_7754.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7755.JPG
    IMG_7755.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
Yep, I got the same message except my last update was from April 27th when it was released from customs. No notice it actually left Russia.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back