SNG Studio Updates

steve neill

Sr Member
For lack of a better place in this forum to place this I'm starting a new thread for my SNG Studio and our weekly updates. I have consolidated my many build videos to a weekly update that covers all the work going on at the studio. The studio is busy and this really helps doing it this way than all the separate videos which take a lot of time to produce.

There's something for everybody's interest this way. Just scroll through the things that don't interest you. I'm not bothered.

Also if you enjoy daily updates and posts on the website please follow this link: The Art of Steve Neill

Thanks you guys you have been great supporters of my work for over a decade now. Well over. ;)

Great projects going-on or starting to get finished Steve. :cool: :cool: (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy: Are you planning to have more students in the future?
I don't know if it's possible with the Covid policies of California:unsure:

Great tuto + demo Steve. I tend to put some of my slush cast pieces in either plastic tubes or heavy cardboard ones that serves me as jackets.
Works well also. Keep up the great work! :cool: :cool:

Happy Spring and may it bring forward new life, growth and much needed love to our lives. Warmer temperatures would be welcome too.

Last week was busy as usual but Friday we were at Point Mugu Airshow setup day with our Civil Air Patrol Squadron and got to watch the pre-show with only the 8 graders and their teachers. It was light traffic and it felt as if we had the whole place to ourselves. We were very fortunate.

img_9635.jpg
img_9637.jpg
img_9639.jpg
img_9640.jpg
img_9641.jpg
img_9643.jpg

Saturday I was at the Farrout Slot Car Club setup day for a race we have coming up in two weeks. If you ever wondered what happened to slot car racing this video will show you. Many believed the hobby was dead. It is bigger than ever.

This week I'll be filling orders for masks and rocket kits. Thank you very much for your orders, support, and subscriptions to this website.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back