Snake Eyes Armor Costume G.I. Joe: Retaliation update armor done!

Have a lot of people asking me where I got my helmet from.
maulfett, you still doing these?
8817F35B-737C-4AFC-AD7E-A8CD5B52BAFB.jpeg

Have a lot of people asking me where I got my helmet from.
maulfett, you still doing these? View attachment 1480257
man how did you do your image like that ? That is Sweet!!! Can you join my snake eye cosplay group on facebook and shar your Snake eye cosplay. His helmet is getting a lot of question for me too. I have 2 of his helmet just incase he stop making them and one got broke. The visor did on one.

man how did you do your image like that ? That is Sweet!!! Can you join my snake eye cosplay group on facebook and shar your Snake eye cosplay. His helmet is getting a lot of question for me too. I have 2 of his helmet just incase he stop making them and one got broke. The visor did on one.
Hey!
I used a couple different photo editor apps like, PicsArt and MagicEraser on my phone. To create layers then put them all together with the logos and such.

I think I just joined the correct group.
I got two helmets as well with some back up visors, just in case!

anyone know how to make the visor. if i cant get a few more ill just have to sell one of my helmets. ch

i have two new helmets coming. The one from the new snake eyes movie and the one from Do3d file that i am having the full armor being printed. the chest just came in . he working on the back part now so i can make the vest. going leather on that.

Attachments

• 228999225_1949636765204980_8147345292687116060_n.jpg
    228999225_1949636765204980_8147345292687116060_n.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 68
Hi here are a few tutorial photos of how attache the a Snake armor and paint.
First you can use velcro, chicago screw, rivets and belt with clip or small buckles. Basically i used all of them. Depend $$ and time. After that i apply puttty where is need it, specially for those drill hole for the screw.
Then small sanding (220 sand paper) and primer.
If you see very close the photos of the real Snake Eyes armor and helmet (Real photos of the real Snake eyes check gallery and other RPF thread) it is not smooth, it has a rough stone texture on the armor that is why you dont need to sanding alot.
For making that effect i used RUST OLEUM AMERICAN ACCENTS STONE.
Appy a good coat evently, let the armor dry for 24 hours in a cool dry place.
Then paint them black (i prefer matte or satin). I hope this info help you for those asking me.
man ive been looking for this part. so i can put together my 3d printed armor

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back