'SLAVE 1' Studio scale build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FURBALL

SLAVE 1

Hi, I'm building a studio scale model of my favourite Star Wars ship, Slave 1. The files were sourced from Gambody and 3D printed in ABS on my Ultimaker over many weeks. The 3D prints only provide a basic framework as there are quite a few inaccuracies and the detail is a bit wonky. It's getting some major surgery and a lot of scratch built detail including an all new cockpit.

51165029961_22b67a704e_o.jpg

51166130280_40f97f1620_o.jpg

51165811804_1db226536c_o.jpg

I hope you enjoy following my progress
Many thanks
Sera​

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.