Sigh...Has it really been nearly 5 yrs since Trek last aired?

Trek died for me after Ds-9 went off.

As for it being back on TV it is not "if" bue "when"

Ya know, if the NX-01 looked like this from the start, maybe I wouldnt have hated it so much. Still mad that it looks more advanced than the TOS Enterprise....

Hmm... proper secondary hull, eh?

season5nxrefit.png

Wait...you hated Enterprise because the ship did not look how it did in the future? Funny...the few times I saw that show, when I saw the ship, I thought "Oh, first gen Enterprise".

Then I waited to see Jolene Blalock get smeared with blue stuff.

I consider myself a casual Trek fan, since I haven't spent any money on it, but watched the shows. :lol I did like Enterprise, though I think they wasted a chance to show the origin of a lot of things and contact with different races. It could have been as good as TNG. Heck I didn't even like Scott Bakula until he was on Enterprise.

As far as the NX01 Enterprise looking too new, you couldn't backdate the show to make it look older than TOS. It would look cheap and crappy to all but the most diehard Trek fans. The original sets were good for the time TOS aired, but wouldn't work for a wider audience when Enterprise aired..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back