Sideshow / Legacy Effects Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and upgrades!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

scohrdarkshadow

Regarding superglueing the hair to the ears, how obvious is the glue? Also when I inevitably mess it up, would acetone work to remove the glue or will that damage the figure?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The glue is virtually invisible. Not noticeable at all and very little is needed to begin with. I believe acetone would damage the existing paint job and possibly eat the vinyl material.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20201228_011454_edited (2).jpeg

Giant "Frog Lady" eggs have started shipping! Each one comes with a custom 'beskar' stand that features a cold cast aluminum mudhorn signet so you can display it next to Grogu when he isn't holding it.

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you're shopping for one of these dolls, be sure to get one that is...

... 18" tall (they come in 10" and 15" sizes, too).

... fully articulated (older versions of the 18" Fancy Nancy do not have elbow, wrist, and knee joints).

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They aren't as stiff as I would like. But there are remedies for that. Pledge floor finish for example. There are some vids on YouTube.
Yup, got my doll today and after playing with the joints immediately noted I'm going to need to pull out the floor polish, lol. Haven't used it since my Transformers collecting days.

Btw, any update on when eyelids will be shipping?

SpaceCrawler

Yup, got my doll today and after playing with the joints immediately noted I'm going to need to pull out the floor polish, lol. Haven't used it since my Transformers collecting days.

Btw, any update on when eyelids will be shipping?

How effective is that and what exactly is the process? Are the joints very loose?

Sean