Sideshow & Hot Toys Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and accessories!

A terrific means of expanding the expressiveness of Grogu's face. And what a great touch to include such a stylish and practical means of storing the eyelids when not in use! :love:

After being pushed back on my Sideshow delivery three times, Grogu showed up today and I got right to work on the body swap. Thank you Soulinertia for the great work. Looking forward to getting your accessories for the little guy.
IMG_20210130_193103_Bokeh.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210130_201222_Bokeh.jpg
    IMG_20210130_201222_Bokeh.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 156
These things are so freaking awesome!!! Once I move & get settled in, I can’t wait to cut my child up & modify him. Man that sounds really crazy... I’m moving!
Also, the case you made is perfect! At the very least, it’s gonna keep me from frantically calling my friends & screaming “I can’t find my child’s eye lids!“
2AECC74D-BAA1-47E8-A2E4-DA1737A8DA08.jpeg

After being pushed back on my Sideshow delivery three times, Grogu showed up today and I got right to work on the body swap. Thank you Soulinertia for the great work. Looking forward to getting your accessories for the little guy.
View attachment 1417441

do you mind me asking where you got the messenger bag?
a military version was posted but I can't find the specific bag with the Metal Eyelet holes in the strap

Since I dont have shelf space to display the Child. I would like to hang/mount a bag on my wall, then display the Child in the bag

do you mind me asking where you got the messenger bag?
a military version was posted but I can't find the specific bag with the Metal Eyelet holes in the strap

Since I dont have shelf space to display the Child. I would like to hang/mount a bag on my wall, then display the Child in the bag
Totally hear ya, he is small but big in his own way. I got mine complete from an Etsy shop VMAX1974. It doesn't look like he has anything to sell atm. Never hurts to ask.

I had thought about making a replica hammock as seen in a few of the second season shows. It might be an option for you as well.

The original bag is a backpack (British P37 large pack)- the production grafted a pistol belt onto it as a shoulder strap. So that's why the ones you've seen so far look "wrong" when compared to screencaps :)

Lots of info in this thread: Mandalorian Reference Thread

Hey Soul, is there an estimate or update on when we can expect eyelids? I know a batch went out but I'm curious about mine and where it is in the agenda. Thanks!

Hey Soul, is there an estimate or update on when we can expect eyelids? I know a batch went out but I'm curious about mine and where it is in the agenda. Thanks!
Two batches of eyelids have shipped so far. 3rd batch will go out tomorrow. I'm still in early December orders on the lids. First set of macarons just finished. I'll post pics of those soon ;)

Nom nom nom . . .

IMG_20210203_232215_edited.jpeg

First batch of Space Macarons finished!
Each set consists of 6 hand painted cookies. These are resin cast from actual macarons that came direct from France. Two have embedded magnets, and one has been cast with a bite taken out of it. Also comes with a custom made cello sleeve, just like the one from the episode.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back