Sideshow & Hot Toys Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and accessories!

Merry Xmas!

Unfortunately looks like Grogu's not getting his egg though...

:(

Attachments

• DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
Still waiting on my new tracking number.
So sorry. The wife and I got covid and it hit us pretty hard. I ended up with pneumonia, but thankfully we are fully recovered and getting back into the swing of things. I have everything packaged up. Just need to print that new label. I'll PM you tomorrow.

So sorry. The wife and I got covid and it hit us pretty hard. I ended up with pneumonia, but thankfully we are fully recovered and getting back into the swing of things. I have everything packaged up. Just need to print that new label. I'll PM you tomorrow.

Your Etsy stated you were away on vacation.

Your last PM said it was (finally) ready on November 27th.

Still waiting on my replacement tracking number.

Not sure why sending another $0.01 through Paypal is required. I don't know why Paypal won't let you print a replacement/new label, but you have my address correct and obviously have a printer, so you can simply ask your post office to send a tracked parcel - Paypal need no longer be involved.

Also I'd just like to confirm the order: frog, green crystal, frog lady egg, eyelids, macaronies and soup cup. The picture you sent me in November showed a lightsaber instead of a crystal, so I wouldn't want anything else to go wrong with the order.

Not sure why sending another $0.01 through Paypal is required. I don't know why Paypal won't let you print a replacement/new label, but you have my address correct and obviously have a printer, so you can simply ask your post office to send a tracked parcel - Paypal need no longer be involved.

Also I'd just like to confirm the order: frog, green crystal, frog lady egg, eyelids, macaronies and soup cup. The picture you sent me in November showed a lightsaber instead of a crystal, so I wouldn't want anything else to go wrong with the order.

I guess maybe because too much time has past that it won't allow another label to be purchased for the transaction. But it's all good, I figured out a solution ;) Thank you for confirming your address and good looking out on the order. I did have the lightsaber in there instead of the kyber crystal. So that's been corrected. Dropped it off at the post office yesterday! I'll DM the tracking info. - J

Would anyone with the sideshow grogu be willing to measure the approximate diameter of the iris? I'd like to start CADing up my own eyeball for resin printing. Thanks!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back