Sideshow & Hot Toys Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and accessories!

Quick question. Did anyone else have issues with the foot key not fitting on to the base peg? I quick dremmeled it out a bit and it’s much better.

Still friction fit, but still a little bit of a wobble overall with him on the base.

Thanks guys

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Just finished another batch of lids and eggs. For those that have been patiently waiting the past few months, I can't thank you enough! I'm getting more efficient as I work through all the orders. I'll have another 11 batches of macarons finished by Friday. I should finally be caught up with all remaining orders within the next 2-3 weeks. If you haven't gotten a shipping notification through PayPal yet, be on the lookout for one soon ;) Thanks again for all your support! - Jeremy

20210225_055111_edited.jpeg

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Just finished another batch of lids and eggs. For those that have been patiently waiting the past few months, I can't thank you enough! I'm getting more efficient as I work through all the orders. I'll have another 11 batches of macarons finished by Friday. I should finally be caught up with all remaining orders within the next 2-3 weeks. If you haven't gotten a shipping notification through PayPal yet, be on the lookout for one soon ;) Thanks again for all your support! - Jeremy

View attachment 1430191
My little guy is getting hungry just looking at those eggs haha

I posted this on my insta a few days ago . . . If you got one of my giant frog eggs for your Grogu, or if you have one on the way; a great way to display it when he isn't holding it is on this classy light stand. It under-lights the egg and gives off a really cool effect!

20210215_173822_edited.jpeg

Link to pick one up for only $12: https://amzn.to/3ao3yYd

I have a question. I’ve watched the video a bunch of times. What are you using exactly to give Grogu some thickness? Is it a belt of some kind ?

I've received numerous inquiries about the mods I've done for my Sideshow "Baby Yoda"

yodaheadplug.png

If it's not too much trouble, and I totally understand if it is, could you provide the measurements of the head "plug"? That is, the diameter and height of the lower lip thingie and the inner track. Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back