Sculpting A Classic - 7/16/13 Painted

oxtheii

I've been working on sculpting a p1 for a little while now, off and on. I'm taking my sweet time, but slowly he is coming together :)

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Just added cheeks and doing very basic shaping now, details come later
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg[/quote]
I've been working on sculpting a p1 for a little while now, off and on. I'm taking my sweet time, but slowly he is coming together :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just added cheeks and doing very basic shaping now, details come later
image.jpg

image.jpg

---
Here is the final mask, thought I'd post the newer photos here so you don't have to dig if you're too lazy to go through the posts, my first mold of my first sculpt did not work out. So I made an armature from that mold and sculpted over it to create this one. It's not perfect, but I like how it looks when all painted up and teeth/tusks added.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked on the eyes some more, slowly but surely
Time to work on the crown next

image.jpg

:cool:

thats the only thing i see that jumps out at me, but hard to tell with the photo not showing the whole head.

Im sure itll find its own grove as you move forward.

Yep I'm sure it will ^^ I have made some changes since the last photo, but haven't taken photos. Waiting on clay and now I'm out of town, but I sure could go for sculpting right about now. Now that I see what needs to be fixed I'm going bonkers

did you make those eyes yourself or did you buy them here on the lair?  i saw a thread that someone was selling....just wondering if the quality was good or not.

was thinking to do the same like you with the eyes when i do my sculpt for the mask.

Pitoon

Alright I've changed some small things with the mouth. It's still rough right now, I'm going to do more details and cleanup work later when the basic shapes are down.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:) thanks Brian, I'm hoping in about a month to be finished with sculpting and then it'll be on to making a mold! I'm constantly finding things to fix and change as I go.
I'm really happy with how it's going.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back