How much does a Predator P1 Stunt Bio Helmet sell for?

Uglimofo

Hello,
Does anyone know how much a Predator P1 Stunt Bio Helmet cost these days?
I believe It was originally purchased in 2009-10 by George on The Hunters lair which later became the Predatorium, I think?
If anyone has a clue of it's worth, I'm really just curious, since it was taken from the original mold and had to be a lil twisted, originally. Now fully modified and cleaned up with a working LED laser. It is definitely one of my favorite pieces in my collection.
It is displayed on a Daniel Bravo P 1 half mask I cut and modified with Bambooee dreads.

Any help appreciated!

Attachments

• 16302667140014617981688175102939.jpg
    16302667140014617981688175102939.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 218
You are typically looking at 500 for a given prop at a minimum. If it can be proven it was a stunt use piece that bumps things up to a few grand. If you have certification You can probably list on propstore.com or at least contact them for a proper appraisal. Any proper appraisal is going to cost you money and would be first step in insuring you are insuring the item for the proper amount.

You are typically looking at 500 for a given prop at a minimum. If it can be proven it was a stunt use piece that bumps things up to a few grand. If you have certification You can probably list on propstore.com or at least contact them for a proper appraisal. Any proper appraisal is going to cost you money and would be first step in insuring you are insuring the item for the proper amount.
Hey, thank you for the help. I'll try these avenues.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back