Screen Used E-11 on ebay....

This is one of those times I wish Ebay would reveal the reserve price on an auction after it ended.

so we can either go "Ah, I see" :cool or point and laugh :lol

Stuff like that is too 'iffy' for me. Somebody spends a mint on it and bam! It is screen-used in Star Wars then just because people don't know enough about the item.

Hi guys,

Yes, Sergiu, the Power Cylinders are a set of mine: Shape C - "Han's Charge". (The eBay photos actually show 2 different sets of Power Cylinders but the ones in the close-up are definitely mine).

eBay listing photo:
eBayscreen-usedblaster7_zps74c16817.jpg

Photo I took of that set for my records:
RoguesC4_zpsd9650365.jpg

It's quite exciting to have my Cylinders on a blaster that raised bids of over $30,000! :)

Cheers, Andy

Thank you for posting the link. I spent a good 1/2 hour navigating the RPF site to find this information, and still did not find any links to these guidelines or information.Sorry for the off topic, but I don't see how people here can be expected to know about these guidelines on the RPF if there is no reference to them here.

Cheers
There is a link at the bottom of every page of the site "Community Guidelines".

There is a link at the bottom of every page of the site "Community Guidelines".

Yes, I know, and I finally found it. But members here are expected to respect the rules and guidelines of this website. The durability and importance of this is expressed obviously, in a way you already know:

[h=2]IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER[/h]
  1. ALL BUYING, SELLING AND INTEREST THREADS/POSTS MUST BE IN ONE OF THE CLASSIFIEDS FORUMS (Junkyard, Project Runs, Want to Buy).
  2. Because this is such an important point, let us say it again in a slightly different way: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE BUYING, SELLING, INTEREST POSTS/THREADS OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIEDS FORUMS.

If we are also expected to follow the requirements of the parent company of this site, I would humbly suggest that you should make it part of this actual site, or at the least make an obvious link to it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back