Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Hey guys! I've been quite busy lately so I haven't had any time to work on my endo until a couple of days ago...

Here are the latest progress pictures of the skull:
293.jpg

292.jpg

291.jpg

294.jpg

290.jpg

I've done some sanding and priming. There a just a few more dings and dents that I must attend to before molding the skull.
The jaw still need some more tweaking.

Let me know what you think!

Beautiful, as always! Keep the pics coming. And check your PM for my address. I'll expect the first pull of your endoskull to arrive on my doorstep soon. :)

Wow, thanks a lot for the support, guys! It's great to know that you approve of my work! ;)
I'll make sure I let everybody who's interested know when I start pulling casts! :)

The Terminator, no the CPU-port will remain closed, atleast on this version! :p

Wow, thanks a lot for the support, guys! It's great to know that you approve of my work! ;)
I'll make sure I let everybody who's interested know when I start pulling casts! :)

Latmask :lol

I too would be interested ;)

Fantastic work, are there blueprints available, I have read through twice, but I cannot find a link anywhere.

I would like one as well, amazing work!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back