Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

Here is the shirt I came up with.
36276_1845193969325_1224906649_32282209_2818428_n.jpg
Awesome, I think I'd be pretty interested if there was ever a run of these :)

There is a place you can order them online and they send it to your house from Spreadshirt no minimum . If you are interested you can pm and I will give you the link. I don't want to get in trouble for posting links within the thread.

There is a place you can order them online and they send it to your house from Spreadshirt no minimum . If you are interested you can pm and I will give you the link. I don't want to get in trouble for posting links within the thread.
Good point, I forgot those sites print on ringers as well as regular tees. I've used a site in the UK called Streetshirts before so I guess that's probably the same sort of thing.

Can any one help me? im new to this and need help find good shirts. i was look to buy a sharpie shirt, zero shirt, and bass logo tee. i dont have a problem paying for it i just dont know how to screen print.

Hi, new guy here.

I've been making some scott pilgrim shirts and props for a while now, working on scott's full wardrobe, and this thread has been extremely helpful. However, nobody (except maybe two people) have mentioned scott's red winter hat. There's one on ebay right now along with a lot of outfits from the film, but monetary issues keep me from shelling out $300 on a hat.

I was wondering if there was any info on the hat. Is it custom made? Can it be bought in stores? etc.

Thanks for any help, if this was answered in the thread then I must have missed it. I've read through the topic about five times now. :D

Hi, new guy here.

I've been making some scott pilgrim shirts and props for a while now, working on scott's full wardrobe, and this thread has been extremely helpful. However, nobody (except maybe two people) have mentioned scott's red winter hat. There's one on ebay right now along with a lot of outfits from the film, but monetary issues keep me from shelling out $300 on a hat.

I was wondering if there was any info on the hat. Is it custom made? Can it be bought in stores? etc.

Thanks for any help, if this was answered in the thread then I must have missed it. I've read through the topic about five times now. :D

It was custom made for the film, but I don't know any details about it.

Dang, well I guess I'll have to see about having one made. Thanks.

Another item I was curious about is Gideon's white blazer. I figured that the black stitching was custom, but I imagine the blazer is a brand name item. Any info?

Yea, you can find blazers like that all over the place. I went into a ton of stores on Oxford Street in London when I was there a few days ago and a lot of them had jackets that looked a lot like his.

Hi, new guy here.

I actually own the one that Michael Cera wore. do you have any questions about it?

now that I know it was custom made for the film, I know I can't purchase it anywhere in stores. I might send the seller on ebay an offer, but I'm not paying $300 for it.

Would it be easy to make a replica? I know some people who make clothes and such.

now that I know it was custom made for the film, I know I can't purchase it anywhere in stores. I might send the seller on ebay an offer, but I'm not paying $300 for it.

Would it be easy to make a replica? I know some people who make clothes and such.

I think some others have attempted to make offers before and they were turned down. It's funny though because this is only the stunt hat and it's on sale for like 3 times as much as the one Michal Cera wore isn't it? Ive asked a couple of costume commissioners for quotes on a replica and they said it was too complex.
Also Kyo since you have the original have you noticed if there's any differences between that and the stunt version.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back