Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

Thanks Surrealillusion, I'm still unable to find a dark enough grey ringer shirt so hope one can be tracked down soon.

As for the wristbands I found a seller on Amazon that sells yellow ones with a white stripe. They might be suitable for dyeing the white stripe red to match the yellow/red ones worn with the Plumtree shirt. They also sell black ones with a white stripe which look like a match for the ones worn with the Zero shirt and the Pixel Skull shirt. They also have light blue ones with a white stripe. So if you could successfully dye the white stripe navy they would be a match for the ones worn with the Fantastic 4 1/2 shirt.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me=APCG45FOXJN54&field-keywords=wristbands

Apologies if someone has already linked to this.

Last edited:
When I go to place the order for my second run on Monday I'll look through the screener's books for the dark grey shirt. If it exists in wholesale, I'll be able to find it. I might even consider doing a run of them, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

No problem. I'm actually considering doing the Fantastic 4.5 shirt as well, just because nobody's offered to do it and it's kind of a funny shirt. It's low on my priority list though.

I was reading this earlier as we're doing Roxy Richter and Todd Ingram for Halloween.

Bryan O'Malley just tweeted this and I thought you guys might be interested.
Where to buy the bird and quote shirts, image for the Ingram skull shirt, and images for various shirts that didn't make the final cut.
shirts | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The store with the shirts seems to be getting heavy traffic and won't load for me atm.

Is anybody else here waiting on a hat from Lulu-bee? I ordered one 3 weeks ago and apparently the store's in stock quantity isn't an accurate number, because she made a blog post about how she's gotten a ton of orders for the hats and is trying her best to get them all knit as quickly as possible. I tried emailing her, but haven't heard back in a few days and was wondering if anybody else has and if so what she said about the wait time.

Same day for me. I just got an email back from her tonight though, I don't know if that's a coincidence or not. She said she's been out in the woods working on that show and just got back home. She said my hat would be going out by the end of the day, so yours probably will as well.

Hey guys... I don't want to post an eBay link since it's against the rules, but if anyone's looking for the parka, the seller that was mentioned on page 10 of this thread has added a bunch in all sizes. I ordered an XS in Navy Blue this morning and they've already shipped it. It's not on the auction that is linked in this thread, it's a new auction (and it appears the price has gone up). I got mine for $100 USD with shipping.

ALSO: If there's anyone looking for this coat in XS that doesn't need it for Halloween and maybe doesn't want to spend so much, I'll probably be putting mine in the Junkyard next month as I live in Florida and it's a freaking PARKA.

Let me know when you get it Risu, so I can be sure mine shows up around the same time... I know it takes her 12 hours to knit one but a month lag time is probably a bit too long (at least not without a warning up front about delayed ship times).

Same day for me. I just got an email back from her tonight though, I don't know if that's a coincidence or not. She said she's been out in the woods working on that show and just got back home. She said my hat would be going out by the end of the day, so yours probably will as well.

Glad it isn't just me then. I ordered mine on the 23rd of Sep and as yet still haven't received it. She told me that she had dispatched it, that was weeks ago. She then said she would be sending me another last Friday, hopefully I'll get it soon.

I'm still looking for a Red shirt with the white edge along the neck and sleeves for a Rock Band Bass logo shirt. I'm a huge fan of the film not to mention an even bigger fan of Rock Band. Has anyone been doing prints of these or can recommend a good place to get a print made? Read through all the post but no one seemed to be that into the Bass Icon shirt.

Laamberry did a run of them that wrapped up not too long ago, and is still printing them up. As far as a source for the shirt, American Apparel sells a Red/White ringer.

Hey guys... I don't want to post an eBay link since it's against the rules, but if anyone's looking for the parka, the seller that was mentioned on page 10 of this thread has added a bunch in all sizes. I ordered an XS in Navy Blue this morning and they've already shipped it. It's not on the auction that is linked in this thread, it's a new auction (and it appears the price has gone up). I got mine for $100 USD with shipping.

ALSO: If there's anyone looking for this coat in XS that doesn't need it for Halloween and maybe doesn't want to spend so much, I'll probably be putting mine in the Junkyard next month as I live in Florida and it's a freaking PARKA.

I might take you up on that offer. I bought a small and its way to big for me. Definitely shouldve gone for the XS...

No problem. I'm actually considering doing the Fantastic 4.5 shirt as well, just because nobody's offered to do it and it's kind of a funny shirt. It's low on my priority list though.

I would love that one. Probably my favorite shirt from the movie.

I'm going to be making the 4 1/2 tshirt for Halloween. Nothing special though, basically will only be using an iron-on as I have no idea how to screen print. Have printed out the 4 1/2 logo already and just waiting for the two (just in case I mess up) baby blue ringer T's I got at American Apparel to arrive. Will post pic when/if I make it.

Also, waiting for my SP snow cap from Elayne as well. Ordered mine Sept. 30. Sent her a message through Etsy a few days ago, but haven't heard back from her. It won't be essential for Halloween, but it would sure be nice to have though.

Didn't see this anywhere, but for Scott Pilgrim's black Adidas, does anyone know what type they are? They definitely don't look like the Superstars 2. Maybe Campus II?

Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back