scored a Hollywood Collectibles Ghost Trap yesterday

mhariush

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to share my little score yesterday. Saw this thing pop up on Facebook Marketplace for $250, but was offered it for $190 for coming that same day. So hopped in the car and picked it up. Will go nicely with the haslabs pack

Attachments

• 2023-01-27 22.11.10.jpg
    2023-01-27 22.11.10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
  • 2023-01-27 22.11.23.jpg
    2023-01-27 22.11.23.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
Nice score! I would take the edition number with a pinch of salt however. These were actually blatant recasts of a Nick-a-Tron fan made trap kit so there are a fair few more around than that! It's a good kit though, I been building one myself on and off (well the original version by Nick anyway) since 2015! :lol: I'll get around to finishing it one day!

Nice score! I would take the edition number with a pinch of salt however. These were actually blatant recasts of a Nick-a-Tron fan made trap kit so there are a fair few more around than that! It's a good kit though, I been building one myself on and off (well the original version by Nick anyway) since 2015! :lol: I'll get around to finishing it one day!
yeah I saw someone else post one and they had edition 60 of 150, so yeah, multiple "limited" releases. Odd strategy. But its a nice trap, and for this kind of money it looks awesome.

yeah I saw someone else post one and they had edition 60 of 150, so yeah, multiple "limited" releases. Odd strategy. But its a nice trap, and for this kind of money it looks awesome.
It's a great starting point and lots of great builds have been based on it (search Nick-A-Tron trap on gbfans) I have a build thread for mine here if you'd like to see how to spend years not actually finishing the kit! :lol:

yeah that's my biggest problem, finishing projects. I have a fujimi spinner, a tomenosuke 2049 deckard blaster in metal, a dl-44, an officer K Blaster kit and an airwolf model kit I've been meaning to start, and finish for years now... :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back