Haslab Ghost Trap & PKE Meter

Nice to see the nibs on the PKE wings, but I hope theyre able to get those wings more stable in taser mode.

Also looks like you still have to hold the pedal down to keep the trap open and lift to close.

Nice to see the nibs on the PKE wings, but I hope theyre able to get those wings more stable in taser mode.

Also looks like you still have to hold the pedal down to keep the trap open and lift to close.
Remember what Adam was holding was still an early prototype with no sounds, and limited function. We should see the final product review sometime next year before they ship out.

Weird they didnt add anything about the patch on the page itself, you wouldnt know about it unless you watched the video.

As the owner of a Matty PKE Meter and Matty Trap with a bunch of real-part mods, including the Charlesworth-designed pneumatic connectors modded to run current through... I'm very on the fence about this. A meter with real EMF detection is rad as hell, and there are some physical things about this trap that are more accurate (the doors), but the set I have now is pretty sweet.

Can someone please help me understand what the "Engineering Corps" patch is all about? I saw it in the video and think there's a fair chance it'll get unlocked, but is that something they call the Haslab development team, or is that something from the new movie that I haven't heard about yet? Or maybe it's a tribute to GB prop makers? I like that explanation best.

Thanks!

I'm guessing this is the shot. It's the clearest frame I could find...but yes, I do think that's the patch!

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire Trailer 2024 -_wpiTXNmsPU-1080pp-1701993132.mp4_snapshot_01.27_[202...jpg

As the owner of a Matty PKE Meter and Matty Trap with a bunch of real-part mods, including the Charlesworth-designed pneumatic connectors modded to run current through... I'm very on the fence about this. A meter with real EMF detection is rad as hell, and there are some physical things about this trap that are more accurate (the doors), but the set I have now is pretty sweet.

want to offer a suggestion. If you have the money, you buy the Haslab set.
And when the set is finally released, and for whatever reason the set does not meet your expectation.
You can always sale the set at a profit. Or instead, sale the Matty set.
Instead of regret not buying the Haslab set and then having to pay a mark up price.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back